A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 01:18:17 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another one bites the dust  (Read 4867 times)
CoffeeBean
Civic Leader

« on: February 13, 2005, 05:01:21 pm »

The Homeland at 41st & Peoria has closed.  Add it to the growing list of vacant/abandoned grocery stores along with the old Bud's at 15th and Lewis and the Homeland at 13th & Denver -- just to mention a few.  

Any idea what horrible venture will attempt to occupy the spot?

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 03:25:41 pm »

For lack of another place to put this:

Per a TW FB post the last Homeland in Tulsa is going away.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 04:19:34 pm »

I can't believe it made it this long.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2012, 04:38:23 pm »

Funny I ran in there last night to find some bacon for some filets.  Just my luck, they’d started the clearance sale but said nothing about the store closing, just that everything was 10% off this week at that location only, and the only bacon they had left was pre-cooked.  

That store had sucked for a long time.  Might be a great location for a second TFM.  Hey, one can hope, right?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org