A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:04:37 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Casting call  (Read 4059 times)
rwarn17588
« on: May 27, 2005, 09:24:57 am »

Y'know, if a movie is ever made about the TulsaNow posters, we need to start thinking of suggestions for the casting director. Unfortunately, a couple that I had in mind are deceased. (Keep in mind this is all for fun.)

For Shadows' often-cryptic posts, I think Vincent Price would have been ideal. Just use the voice from the latter part of Michael Jackson's song "Thriller," and you'll see what I mean.

For Friendly Bear and his tendency to accentuate every third word or so, I submit Burgess Meredith.

For Rico, how about Cheech Marin?

For Kiah's humor, how about Jeanine Garafolo.

Chris Medlock sorta resembles David Caruso.

For my country-boy self, I was thinking Andy Griffith, except I'm not quite as smart as ol' Andy. Maybe that old grumpy guy in "Petticoat Junction."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 10:19:03 am by MichaelC » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org