A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:31:52 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Extra stuff filling up your closets?Please donate!  (Read 3272 times)
sqwerl
« on: May 26, 2005, 07:46:30 pm »

OK I feel totally guilty making a request for my first post!So sorry, I would post in some of these threads I am reading but I want to avoid upsetting anyone Wink

Anyways, I am a student at Oklahoma State University who is leaving for Buenos Aires, Argentina, for 13 months beggining June 19.I will be studying International Relations and Spanish there.
As staying for 13 months will be expensive, I am trying to raise funds via a garage sale to help pay for part of it.
If anyone has any extra stuff they would like to get donate, I would be more than happy to come pick it up.My e-mail is sqwerl@hotmail.com , so please let me know.
And live at 41st and Mingo if anyone in shopping for some fun stuff next weekend!

Thank you,
Joseph G.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2005, 10:19:28 am by MichaelC » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org