A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2024, 06:10:30 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: T. Boone Smackdown  (Read 3051 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: May 31, 2012, 05:23:22 pm »

This is pretty funny, and ol' Drizzy takes it well.

YMCMB’s Drizzy Drake was bragging on Twitter about money and tweeted out, “The first million is the hardest.” Drake’s tweet was spotted by billionaire T. Boone Pickens, who decided to put him in his place by tweeting out: “The first Billion is a helluva lot harder.”

http://allhiphop.com/2012/05/31/hip-hop-rumors-did-drake-get-stunted-on-by-a-billionaire-on-twitter/

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 05:27:19 pm »

Nah, once you get up to 10-20 million, the government will start giving you money and/or tax breaks that you don't need to do things you'd do anyway.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 05:48:39 pm »

Thanks for the link that popped a virus/spyware onto my computer! Sad

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 06:57:56 pm »

Thanks for the link that popped a virus/spyware onto my computer! Sad
I'm sorry dude. It didn't happen to mine. And I trust you know I am not known for doing crap like that.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 07:56:56 pm »

No biggie, just scared me for a sec lol.

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org