A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:17:18 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Superheros  (Read 20696 times)
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2012, 09:12:53 am »

Johnny Storm/The Human Torch

"Flame On!"

Enough said.
dbacks fan
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2012, 01:10:05 am »

More adults are reading comics these days than kids.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqTo4s4w8R4&feature=related[/youtube]
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2012, 10:04:59 am »

Well it looks as if DC Comics has chosen "Green Lantern" as their Gay Superhero. It will be a new Green Lantern in another demension.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2012, 12:30:22 pm »

Well it looks as if DC Comics has chosen "Green Lantern" as their Gay Superhero. It will be a new Green Lantern in another demension.

They made him a racial minority and now gay. Apparently the head of DC not a big Green Lantern fan.
TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2012, 12:42:58 pm »

I think the gay superheros from the other comics are asian and black.  Why aren't there any white, gay superheros for me to identify with?  No fair!

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2012, 02:19:41 pm »

At least they are white in Southpark

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2012, 12:23:50 am »

I think the gay superheros from the other comics are asian and black.  Why aren't there any white, gay superheros for me to identify with?  No fair!

Batgirl is white
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2012, 08:45:04 am »

Well apparently the gay Green Lantern is white again (thus disproving the saying, as he did go back)
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2012, 08:54:17 am »

Well apparently the gay Green Lantern is white again (thus disproving the saying, as he did go back)
Just to clarify, there are four Green Lanterns on Earth, though two of them are, to say the least, suspect, in their claim. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org