A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:41:35 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avengers  (Read 9514 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 01:33:30 pm »

It's playing right now at the Admiral Twin.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 03:15:02 pm »

What is the hulk rag dolling in your avatar? A shirt?

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 04:17:27 pm »

Is that Loki?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2012, 05:53:53 pm »

Is that Loki?

Yes. Why have you not seen it? Hospitalized?
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2012, 06:30:33 pm »

Yes. Why have you not seen it? Hospitalized?

Nope.  Haven't had time.  Bet you I make time for Dredd though...

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2012, 01:49:35 am »

Just went and saw it with the kids at the drive in (second time for all but one of us), and to be honest, I was disappointed then pissed.  The screen is anything but smooth.  It has so many panels that aren't even seamed together, it makes the show almost seem pixelated.  The Film looked like it's been getting ran all day, and has been so all year, not just once a night for a few weeks.  What really pissed me off though, is that they turned it off before the credits finished running.  I felt completely cheated.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2012, 10:28:06 am »

Just went and saw it with the kids at the drive in (second time for all but one of us), and to be honest, I was disappointed then pissed.  The screen is anything but smooth.  It has so many panels that aren't even seamed together, it makes the show almost seem pixelated.  The Film looked like it's been getting ran all day, and has been so all year, not just once a night for a few weeks.  What really pissed me off though, is that they turned it off before the credits finished running.  I felt completely cheated.

No Swarma?
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2012, 01:28:43 pm »

No Swarma?
Nope
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org