A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:22:05 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I Responsible For My Neighbor's Children Education?  (Read 22488 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2012, 06:13:14 pm »

Probably because so many got a good dose of Asperger Syndrome (on the autism scale).

(Try to) Speak for yourself.

Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2012, 06:25:03 pm »

I got no problem with a bit of my tax dollars working its way into private schools. Folks don't like religious "indoctrination", well I don't like this indoctrination:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8HEPZGfmYs[/youtube]

or this...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ta3FQNdw5sY[/youtube]

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2012, 07:37:55 pm »

(Try to) Speak for yourself.

Sore spot?  See a little in yourself?  Turns out the most talented engineers and technical people are blessed in that way at least a little bit.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2012, 07:58:33 pm »

Sore spot?  See a little in yourself?  Turns out the most talented engineers and technical people are blessed in that way at least a little bit.

No sore spot beyond you thinking that you speak for all, or even most, engineers.

There's a difference between "a little bit" and "a good dose of". 

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2012, 10:18:04 am »

No sore spot beyond you thinking that you speak for all, or even most, engineers.

There's a difference between "a little bit" and "a good dose of". 

That's why they call it a 'spectrum' - wide range.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2012, 01:24:09 pm »

Oh man, you guys should see me when I get to rocking. Wink

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2012, 10:09:14 pm »

Saw Yazel had it handed to him up at the Supremes recently.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org