A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 03:32:10 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Water Slide Decal Manufacturer?  (Read 3662 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« on: May 11, 2012, 07:03:26 pm »

Anyone know of anyone in the Tulsa area who can screen and manufacture water-slide decals?  I’ve got a project I’m working on and need someone with capability of doing small scale (i.e. quantity, not necessarily size) work.  I’ve got the art work, so I don’t need creative services, just someone who can do the production.  TIA

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 12:12:19 pm »

Is there something unique for water slides? Waterproof ink? Special glue?
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 12:30:48 pm »

I have used Tulsa Signs several times and he does a fantastic job. The sticker applications that I had done are exposed to the elements outside and after four years they still have bright colors and not peeled off.
918-251-6262 he is at the B.A. and 145th e av.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 12:54:42 pm »

Is there something unique for water slides? Waterproof ink? Special glue?

No idea, I would assume both.  Also one’s I’ve used in the past appear to have had the image screened on the cellulose or whatever they use, then it would be cut and stuck on the paper, at least that’s what it looks like to me.  Sort of like the sheets of decals you would get with model airplanes or cars where the decals did not have to be trimmed to fit.

Bob, I’ll give them a try.  Thank you!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
dsjeffries
City Father

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 03:52:52 pm »

Might also give U.S. Safety Sign & Decal a call. They're in the Pearl District.

Change never happened because people were happy with the status quo.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 09:42:34 pm »

Might also give U.S. Safety Sign & Decal a call. They're in the Pearl District.

I’ve thought of that.  Randy Clay is a class guy.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org