A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 05:01:26 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Five Guys Burger Coming to South Tulsa?  (Read 27901 times)
Bones013
Citizen

« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2012, 10:18:53 am »

South side Fat Guys shop opened yesterday
rdj
City Father

« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2012, 11:19:36 am »

Hit up the Fat Guys out south today.  Peanut butter bacon burger thai style, regular fries and a 32 oz beer.

Nice crowd for lunch.  Served more people yesterday out south than they did at the downtown location.

Excuse me while I roll off to begin my food coma.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2012, 11:32:42 am »

Hit up the Fat Guys out south today.  Peanut butter bacon burger thai style, regular fries and a 32 oz beer.

Nice crowd for lunch.  Served more people yesterday out south than they did at the downtown location.

Excuse me while I roll off to begin my food coma.

Good.  Now some of that downtown crowd is diverted out south, maybe can get in easier downtown.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2012, 11:40:31 am »

I must have missed the memo... didn't know they were working on a 2nd location

Fat Guys South : 81st & Memorial - in the strip just North of Wendy's (I think)
rdj
City Father

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2012, 12:03:22 pm »

It is in a spot formerly occupied by Moe's SW Grill and then another mexican join, Tijuana's maybe?

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2012, 01:10:47 pm »

It is in a spot formerly occupied by Moe's SW Grill and then another mexican join, Tijuana's maybe?

My daughter's went on and on about the Moe's in Destin.  Tried this one once and totally forgot it existed.  Definitely wasn't memorable to anyone else apparently.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2012, 05:43:22 pm »

I went yesterday for $5 PBBB. I enjoy the fact that the only occupants in this strip center are, in order:

Jenny Craig
Fitness Together
Fat Guys Burger Bar
TeeDub
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2012, 08:05:09 am »

How did you get a PBBB for $5?    Are there daily specials I should know about?

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2012, 12:43:25 pm »

How did you get a PBBB for $5?    Are there daily specials I should know about?

Yes, that's the Tuesday

Wife had the Gyro burger. Two lamb patties
rdj
City Father

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2012, 01:01:03 pm »

I thought Wednesday was $5 PBBB?

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2012, 09:26:06 am »

I thought Wednesday was $5 PBBB?

NM, you're right

Is it Saturday today? what's my name?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2012, 05:03:40 pm »

Today's Saturday special is a Lot-A-Burger, your choice of fries/onion rings, and a large drink.  $ 5.50.

Yum!

Still up there with the other guys.  And they have even replaced those stupid seats they used to have with real chairs so you are less likely to fall and break your neck.  Big time improvements!!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2012, 07:08:04 pm »

Today's Saturday special is a Lot-A-Burger, your choice of fries/onion rings, and a large drink.  $ 5.50.

Yum!

Still up there with the other guys.  And they have even replaced those stupid seats they used to have with real chairs so you are less likely to fall and break your neck.  Big time improvements!!

Beef-flavored grease patty when I ate there.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2012, 07:49:44 pm »

I am not a big Lot-a-Burger fan either. Don't get me wrong, I have eaten a hundred of them in my life, but they pale in comparison to the five guys,  fat guys, or Bill's. I have them in more of the What-a-burger or Sonic ranking. 

Power is nothing till you use it.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2012, 09:33:16 pm »

I am not a big Lot-a-Burger fan either. Don't get me wrong, I have eaten a hundred of them in my life, but they pale in comparison to the five guys,  fat guys, or Bill's. I have them in more of the What-a-burger or Sonic ranking. 

Bill's...now you are talking.  I really hate that my schedules never let me get there unless I am on vacation.  That is the one in town that I will agree is better than LAB.  And Five and Fat are pretty good...Five certainly isn't better, though, especially for the price.  Fat may just be....I gotta try them some more.

WAB and Sonic - they're ok for marginal, salty cardboard, but not really much of a burger.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org