A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:49:57 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: School requires registering e-readers  (Read 27847 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2012, 07:09:47 pm »

8 year full time student Bachelor's program?

Only if ya gotta do that for ALL of them!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2012, 08:09:39 pm »

Gomennasai.

いいえ。
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2012, 09:05:59 pm »

Only if ya gotta do that for ALL of them!

It's a way to maximize your opportunity for a 4.0.  As you get closer to the end of the program, the stress to maintain a 4.0 becomes tremendous.

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2012, 11:17:20 pm »

It's a way to maximize your opportunity for a 4.0.  As you get closer to the end of the program, the stress to maintain a 4.0 becomes tremendous.
Yes, yes it does.  Of course, it's really the fact that it's a couple of courses that I have to memorize terminology and not ideas that's giving me so many problems. 
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2012, 05:36:18 am »

Yes, yes it does.  Of course, it's really the fact that it's a couple of courses that I have to memorize terminology and not ideas that's giving me so many problems. 

You have my sympathy.  I am not a memorizer either.

Ed W
City Father

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2012, 05:33:57 pm »

You have my sympathy.  I am not a memorizer either.

One of my friends took a year of organic chemistry that required rote memorization of all those chemical diagrams.  I could ask her a question and receive a blank stare in return, then a couple of minutes later she'd ask, "Did you say something?"  Her husband was going crazy with worry every time she had to drive somewhere.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2012, 07:00:54 pm »

One of my friends took a year of organic chemistry that required rote memorization of all those chemical diagrams.  I could ask her a question and receive a blank stare in return, then a couple of minutes later she'd ask, "Did you say something?"  Her husband was going crazy with worry every time she had to drive somewhere.
That was me before I started all this learning stuff.  I'm surprised I don't just shut down completely now
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2012, 07:09:20 pm »

That was me before I started all this learning stuff.  I'm surprised I don't just shut down completely now

Don't shut down until after the diploma is awarded.

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2012, 07:40:13 pm »

Don't shut down until after the diploma is awarded.
that is tooooo far away, I'm going for my Doctorates, and I'm taking my time
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org