A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:04:27 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (Project) Urban 8  (Read 20794 times)
TulsaGoldenHurriCAN
City Father

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2016, 10:51:39 am »

If it’s the unit I’m thinking of, I think Yvonne has already moved in.  I also think they will still make a tidy profit at the revised prices.

That is good news! I hope this development is profitable and encourages more condos downtown (hopefully at lower prices & higher density Smiley )
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2016, 11:14:17 am »

That is good news! I hope this development is profitable and encourages more condos downtown (hopefully at lower prices & higher density Smiley )

I may be off-base on that, all the plats in the assessor’s office show every unit (or division of the plat) for Urban 8 is still titled under Tulsa Urban Development Group, LLC which was Yvonne Hovell’s development company.  They also show she still owns a home out south so she may not have taken residency and that’s just a staged unit, not sure, though I know someone who probably would know.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Bamboo World
Philanthropist

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2016, 04:37:53 pm »

For other posters who might not realize there is more than one thread about Urban 8...

I figured this out today.

See also:

"Urban 8" started by johrasephoenix on Oct 24, 2014

TulsaNow's Urban 8 project page, which describes the development as "complete" in March 2016.  However, I don't think it's done, yet (Labor Day weekend 2016).

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org