A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:12:04 am
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon."  (Read 292327 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #435 on: April 26, 2012, 11:51:23 am »

Do not be idiotic...first, it's you're. And secondly, blaming the media for this retards action goes beyond the pale. Now, forget the discussion and attack me for using the term "retard." I'm holding it for you....

Eh. Never really paid to much attention to grammer. But if it upsets you then I'm glad I didn't.
That word really has never bothered me but since you and Rupert like it so be it.

And when I use that word, I just say Tard. Kind of has that new hip sound to it.
I was going to ask what happened to the spell check on here. But whats the use. We have TTC

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #436 on: April 26, 2012, 11:54:33 am »

Eh. Never really paid to much attention to grammer. But if it upsets you then I'm glad I didn't.
That word really has never bothered me but since you and Rupert like it so be it.

too*
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #437 on: April 26, 2012, 11:58:50 am »

too*

OMG you two ?

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #438 on: April 26, 2012, 11:59:28 am »

The story paints a picture of someone who was wound up a bit tight over a rising crime rate in his community, definitely not a racist who was simply looking for an opportunity to shoot a black person.  It’s unfortunate that the usual race-baiters can’t seem to see that.

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything? Whether or not he bought the weapon intending to use it in the way he used it, he still (probably) murdered a kid. The uproar was about the police having (apparently) initially failed to do a reasonably thorough investigation, coached some witnesses, and failed to interview other witnesses.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #439 on: April 26, 2012, 12:12:07 pm »

OMG you two ?

Just funnin'.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #440 on: April 26, 2012, 02:06:30 pm »

I'm not sure what this has to do with anything? Whether or not he bought the weapon intending to use it in the way he used it, he still (probably) murdered a kid. The uproar was about the police having (apparently) initially failed to do a reasonably thorough investigation, coached some witnesses, and failed to interview other witnesses.

That’s what this should have been about all along.  It wasn’t, and it was cobbled into something much more salacious by deliberately altering the facts of what actually transpired by selectively editing tapes, photos, and video footage.

No, the big uproar the national media and the usual race-baiters tried to foment was about supposed “profiling” and why a "white hispanic" man hadn’t been arrested for shooting a black kid.  They played the race angle very hard in case you missed that part.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #441 on: April 26, 2012, 02:31:57 pm »

They played the race angle very hard in case you missed that part.

"They" who? Does that include me?

Played the "race angle" .... it's still to be studied as integrated it may be into the crime.

Nobody's missed anything...lots still to come out in the future drama over the law, the evidence, and the verdict.

Wait and we will see.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #442 on: April 26, 2012, 03:25:07 pm »

Wow. So this is the answer to the justice for Trayvon. Second one in less than a week.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/26/suspect-attacked-white-teen-because-am-angry-about-trayvon/

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #443 on: April 26, 2012, 03:47:02 pm »

No, the big uproar the national media and the usual race-baiters tried to foment was about supposed “profiling” and why a "white hispanic" man hadn’t been arrested for shooting a black kid.  They played the race angle very hard in case you missed that part.

Given the department's history and the allegations of witness coaching I don't think it is completely unreasonable to think race may have been a factor in the initial policework. I don't remember media figures calling Zimmerman himself a racist. I'm sure some blogger or commenter did at some point, though.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #444 on: April 26, 2012, 04:06:59 pm »

Wow. So this is the answer to the justice for Trayvon. Second one in less than a week.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/04/26/suspect-attacked-white-teen-because-am-angry-about-trayvon/

Wow....a credible source? Violence is wrong. Leave it at that....
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #445 on: April 26, 2012, 06:02:40 pm »

Wow....a credible source? Violence is wrong. Leave it at that....

No hate crime?

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #446 on: April 27, 2012, 09:38:04 am »

No hate crime?

Exactly ! It's only seen one way. And these thugs are even claiming it.

Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #447 on: April 27, 2012, 11:38:03 am »

Exactly ! It's only seen one way. And these thugs are even claiming it.

Wow....making things up to fit your side of the discussion. You must be a GOP/Teabagger. Grin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2gA9e_LrpUY[/youtube]

1:19 mark for those with short attention spans.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:46:17 am by Teatownclown » Logged
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #448 on: April 27, 2012, 12:12:04 pm »

Wow....making things up to fit your side of the discussion. You must be a GOP/Teabagger. Grin

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2gA9e_LrpUY[/youtube]

1:19 mark for those with short attention spans.

What part of him saying he beat and robbed the man because he was white. Doesn't constitute a "Hate Crime" ?

Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #449 on: April 27, 2012, 12:21:06 pm »

Bobby, you're way too slow.  Shocked
What part of him saying, "he beat and robbed the man because he was white" doesn't constitute a "Hate Crime" ?
let me hep ya out here wit yo gramma.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:23:12 pm by Teatownclown » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org