A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:54:26 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sub  (Read 4640 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

Sub
« on: March 23, 2012, 01:17:49 pm »

This is not a review but a question. My Subway sandwich guy told me that his favorite Subs are from Lennys at the Fontana Shopping center. Have any of you guy's eaten there and do you think that he is spot on with his assessment ?

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Boksooner
Activist

« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 07:08:24 pm »

I used to live a few miles from there, and I would always go there for sandwiches. They were very good.
Patrick
Activist

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 01:40:04 pm »

Lenny's is good.  I usually buy a jar of their pickled pepper relish when I eat there.
rdj
City Father

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 02:24:35 pm »

Love them.  Great sub.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2012, 02:40:51 pm »

Lenny's rocks..they are always packed....Deluxe Club Sub...wow...also they make some good hot ones too...try to hot relish on the side....nice touch..

PS: Don't get the large unless you can eat ALOT..the regulars are about the size of a footlong maybe a little less...
dsjeffries
City Father

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2012, 03:42:37 pm »

Lenny's is awesome! They cut their meats and cheeses fresh when you order your sandwich, the breads are fresh, service is quick, and the food is delicious. I just wish they were open past 6 p.m.

Change never happened because people were happy with the status quo.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 05:19:09 pm »

Lenny's is awesome! They cut their meats and cheeses fresh when you order your sandwich, the breads are fresh, service is quick, and the food is delicious. I just wish they were open past 6 p.m.

Fresh cut cheese....sorry.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org