A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:19:04 pm
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You people hate Obama  (Read 69884 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #225 on: May 17, 2012, 07:11:45 pm »

Well this is some welcomed news for Obama:

It may be early in the campaign season, but the Communist Party USA already has seen fit to endorse Barack Obama for the 2012 election.

While noting he is disappointed with "some aspects" of the Obama administration's domestic and foreign policy, Sam Webb, chairman of the Communist Party USA, threw his support behind Obama's re-election bid

Read more: http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2011/08/04/communist-party-endorses-obama-2012#ixzz1vBBc481Y

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #226 on: May 17, 2012, 07:17:13 pm »

Well this is some welcomed news for Obama:

There are still comies? Wow....we really need to be fearful. Cheesy
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #227 on: May 22, 2012, 05:02:21 pm »

Cory Booker, who I like but now a bit disappointed in because of a wobbly spine, hated Obama (for less than a day apparently). Here is the "caught in the lie" video regarding Booker's Bain comments and the Obama administration's subsequent leaning on him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rGd8Xx7p_YM#![/youtube]

Obama lying? Say it ain't so, RM. Tongue

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #228 on: May 22, 2012, 05:16:07 pm »

Well, he is a lawyer.

Power is nothing till you use it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #229 on: May 22, 2012, 05:30:30 pm »

Well, he is a lawyer.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXILNncQwH4[/youtube]

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #230 on: May 23, 2012, 06:17:05 am »

Cory Booker, who I like but now a bit disappointed in because of a wobbly spine, hated Obama (for less than a day apparently). Here is the "caught in the lie" video regarding Booker's Bain comments and the Obama administration's subsequent leaning on him.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rGd8Xx7p_YM#![/youtube]

Everyone is calling Bookers walk-back address "The Cory Booker Hostage Video"  The terror in his eyes says it all.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsdD3AvSgVQ[/youtube]

PLEASE HELP ME. AXELROD HAS MY FUTURE IN HIS HANDS.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #231 on: May 23, 2012, 08:19:39 am »

Maybe they called in Rahmbo to Fedex a dead mackerel to Mayor Booker.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #232 on: May 23, 2012, 08:34:22 am »

Maybe they called in Rahmbo to Fedex a dead mackerel to Mayor Booker.

Booker I'm sure can handle himself against Rahm:

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #233 on: May 23, 2012, 01:25:13 pm »

Cory Booker ... hated Obama (for less than a day apparently).

If by "hated" you mean disagreed with on one policy point. Hyperbole much?

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #234 on: May 23, 2012, 02:43:35 pm »

If by "hated" you mean disagreed with on one policy point. Hyperbole much?

If by not welcoming Obama with open arms and a nice sloppy kiss when he visits Oklahoma equals hatred? Welcome to the mockery of this entire thread--started ironically of course by the guy who called Obama a liar, campaign cheat, and race baiter...

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #235 on: May 23, 2012, 02:56:45 pm »

To bring this thread back to its origins, here is RM's over-the-top righteous indignation directed at Oklahomans:

You people really hate Obama. What am I doing living here and trying to make a better world for my kids? The hatred toward Obama will wear me out. I don't know how much longer I can put up with you people.
Emphasis mine

And once again, here is RM back in 2008--being one of the "you people" he apparently just cannot put with:

Of course, Obama doesn't take money from oil companies. Corporations can't give to campaigns. But Obama clearly knows where the money comes from and is acting like he doesn't. This is a poor excuse, only eclipsed by his answer that he didn't listen to his preacher make outrageous remarks. His outright lies are once again given a pass by the media and by his supporters. Sorry, he (and you supporters) need to answer some questions.

Why would Obama pay for ads that have false information?

Why would Obama run an ad in Pennsylvania (coal country) that attacks oil companies?

Why is when I defend my candidate you call it spin and not when you defend your candidate?

Why do you fail to understand that an oil company executive that made his fortune in oil and now owns a bank is not still an oil man?

Why won't you admit that his statements were a lie?

Why would you question Hillary's judgement and not Obama's judgement to do a real estate deal with a known Chicago mobster?

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=9493.0

RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #236 on: May 23, 2012, 04:09:13 pm »

Again, why are you obsessed with my words, especially the me from 2008? You are getting creepy.

I don't understand what it means to you. If I criticize Romney, you post words I said about Obama. Is that your defense? Maybe creepy ain't the right word...maybe you are just unable to defend Romney and desperate.

Power is nothing till you use it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #237 on: May 23, 2012, 05:57:50 pm »

Again, why are you obsessed with my words, especially the me from 2008? You are getting creepy.

I don't understand what it means to you. If I criticize Romney, you post words I said about Obama. Is that your defense? Maybe creepy ain't the right word...maybe you are just unable to defend Romney and desperate.

It's not obsession. It's noting your so damned obvious hypocrisy over this fauxny outrage over Oklahomans who dared to not kiss his majesty's ring (or in your case his arse  Cheesy) when he visited last. Again, I'm not defending anyone right now as I do not see the need until the fall. Rather, I would like to just keep reminding people how you damned the entire state, contemplating leaving, over how Obama was mistreated. Yet you did the SAME thing. Sorry that your own words hurt so much--which incidentally is the BEST defense to opinionated politicos.

I'll tell you what, you tell us at what point did Obama stopped being a liar, campaign cheat, or race baiter and become a superior candidate to Romney and I'll lighten up.

Also, rather than just ragging on RM, why not start some threads on how wonderful Obama is? Let's see those posts.

Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #238 on: May 23, 2012, 07:04:54 pm »

It's not obsession. It's noting your so damned obvious hypocrisy over this fauxny outrage over Oklahomans who dared to not kiss his majesty's ring (or in your case his arse  Cheesy) when he visited last. Again, I'm not defending anyone right now as I do not see the need until the fall. Rather, I would like to just keep reminding people how you damned the entire state, contemplating leaving, over how Obama was mistreated. Yet you did the SAME thing. Sorry that your own words hurt so much--which incidentally is the BEST defense to opinionated politicos.

I'll tell you what, you tell us at what point did Obama stopped being a liar, campaign cheat, or race baiter and become a superior candidate to Romney and I'll lighten up.

Also, rather than just ragging on RM, why not start some threads on how wonderful Obama is? Let's see those posts.

is that a multiple choice?

Guido is ODS suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome...
Again, why are you obsessed with my words, especially the me from 2008? You are getting creepy. RM
I've tried to point this out for years now.

oh yes: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/05/obamas_second_term_transformation_plans.html#.T7PXZn5O-JE.facebook

A gift for all you righties....your type of politics.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 07:10:18 pm by Teatownclown » Logged
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2012, 06:04:59 am »

It's not obsession. It's noting your so damned obvious hypocrisy over this fauxny outrage over Oklahomans who dared to not kiss his majesty's ring (or in your case his arse  Cheesy) when he visited last. Again, I'm not defending anyone right now as I do not see the need until the fall. Rather, I would like to just keep reminding people how you damned the entire state, contemplating leaving, over how Obama was mistreated. Yet you did the SAME thing. Sorry that your own words hurt so much--which incidentally is the BEST defense to opinionated politicos.

Guid, I have reported RM's previous statements to AttackWatch and the Truth Team (I wasn't sure which agency has jurisdiction).

RM, that buzzing sound is most likely a drone.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org