A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 08:04:27 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama--Simply the Best  (Read 2079 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: May 30, 2012, 01:04:30 pm »

Obama has to be losing it. First, he boldly proclaims he is the fourth or fifth best president at getting things done:

“The issue here is not gonna be a list of accomplishments. As you said yourself, Steve, you know, I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president -- with the possible exceptions of Johnson, F.D.R., and Lincoln -- just in terms of what we've gotten done in modern history. But, you know, but when it comes to the economy, we've got a lot more work to do. And we're gonna keep on at it.”

http://www.politico.com/politico44/2011/12/obama-the-fourth-best-president-108148.html
Now, he know more about Judaism than any other president.

In the meeting, Obama reportedly boasted about his knowledge of Judaism, telling the leaders that he thinks he knows more "about Judaism" than all past presidents. He said he gained this knowledge of Judaism from reading.

"Obama ... stressed he probably knows about Judaism more than any other president, because he read about it," Haaretz reports. "[He] wondered how come no one asks Speaker of the House of Representatives John Boehner or Senate minority leader Mitch McConnel [sic] about their support to Israel."

Similarly, he said to the group, "I [am] not going to tell you again how I even feel about Israel, but why [are] we still talking about it?"

He then suggested that he should not be questioned about his commitment to the Jewish state because "all his friends in Chicago were Jewish - and at the beginning of his political career he was accused of  being a puppet of the Israel lobby," Haaretz reports.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/barack-obama-friend-jews-scholar-judaism_646294.html

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 02:00:16 pm »

Truman created the Jewish state of Israel. Obama will tow the US policy. Enough said.

What's your point, that Obama is an intellectual?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 02:02:51 pm »

Truman created the Jewish state of Israel. Obama will tow the US policy. Enough said.

What's your point, that Obama is an intellectual?

No that he’s narcissistic and borderline delusional.

He’s been the best by far at taking credit for other’s hard work and blaming everyone else when it all goes to shiite.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 02:07:07 pm »

He’s been the best by far at taking credit for other’s hard work and blaming everyone else when it all goes to shiite.

Let's not blame Bush for opportunity lost....and the gift of depression.

You need to elaborate...and don't go delusional.

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 05:02:27 pm »

My Gawd Guido. Are you a criminal defense lawyer?! That's some mighty fine spin you caught Conan up in. Nonetheless, a weak tea indeed.

onward...through the fog
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 06:32:49 pm »

Whew!  Everyone's doing that these days!

I was really disappointed in Mitt when he took credit for the auto industry bailout a few months ago.  I just listened to that and shook my head...I still have hope for him, but geez...maybe if he just shut up for a little while...

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org