A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:18:47 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the Brady have that blue dome doesn't?  (Read 9388 times)
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2012, 01:53:03 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fym-aPCk6OI&feature=related[/youtube]

July 21st Brady Theater! Seems the movement has come on down to the Old Lady from the GrandmaShip!
erfalf
City Father

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2012, 02:13:57 pm »

I don't mean to rain on the parade but those Fort Worth stats aren't accurate.  I think all of those buildings have parking that you pay for separately.  But it still exists. 

You'll never eliminate parking en masse in Tulsa. 

No rain needed. I'm fairly certain all or close to all were developed independent of parking structures. I'm not saying the residents don't pay for parking. I'm just saying they don't have to.

"Trust but Verify." - The Gipper
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org