A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:17:26 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help finding an apartment in Downtown  (Read 9505 times)
Boksooner
Activist

« on: March 18, 2012, 07:43:27 pm »

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this, but I am looking for help finding an apartment. I have a feeling that some of you will know about some of the underadvertised apartments.

I have done a lot of research and the main options appear to be The Tribune Loft, Metro at the Brady, Philtower, 420 Mayo and the Mayo Hotel. All of those are either way overpriced or have no vacancies. Central Park and Renaissance are further south than I would like to live. I'm sure there are other options that I don't know about.

I am looking to rent for the next year or two and then make a purchase, when better options are available downtown.

Any help would be much appreciated.
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 08:28:32 pm »

A friend of mine used to live in an apartment on 3rd just west of 75. They couldn't have been terribly expensive, given his budget.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Boksooner
Activist

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 11:27:07 pm »

Do you remember any specifics?  I'll swing by there after work tomorrow and see what's what.
rdj
City Father

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 08:29:11 am »

I assume those would be the Virginia Lofts on 3rd St in "Hodges Bend" across from the former 818/Tiny Lounge.  At one time they were owned and operated by Micah Alexander.  I was told recently he no longer lives in Tulsa and his family is running the lofts.  Sorry, I don't have any contact info.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 08:43:10 am »

I assume those would be the Virginia Lofts on 3rd St in "Hodges Bend" across from the former 818/Tiny Lounge.  At one time they were owned and operated by Micah Alexander.  I was told recently he no longer lives in Tulsa and his family is running the lofts.  Sorry, I don't have any contact info.

I've been in them.  It's been a few years but they were decent places and a younger crowd.  The roof access they had at the time was great for "getting to know your neighbors" parties
Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2012, 08:08:37 pm »

Call David Sharp....

TSTF
Citizen

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2021, 11:14:54 pm »

The Park at Forest Oaks is a nice complex off 71st and Lewis. Well maintained and priced.
https://www.tulsasecuritytaskforce.com/tulsa-security-guards-reviews
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org