A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:57:24 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% gas  (Read 7052 times)
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 08:10:44 pm »

No one said you were...okay, well you kind of alluded to it here.

No one said you did...okay, well you kind of alluded to it here.  But even in the other thread, I wasn't addressing you about it, I think I was talking to Hoss...I could be wrong.  I appreciate the straight-forwrdness, as I am the same.

Okay, well maybe I missed something, this a Tulsa forum, you not in Tulsa?  Anyway, condolences or whatever on the current situation, I know that can be quite a difficult period to go through.  I get the sarcasm now, but you were quite specific in your post, and although sarcasm was one of my options, I thought I would check for sure.
Did I hear the word Job?
TheMindWillNotLetGo
Activist

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 08:21:25 pm »

Did I hear the word Job?

lol, maybe, but with further research you will find that it is quite rare that I am in charge of the hiring Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org