A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:52:22 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: City Budget?  (Read 2336 times)
OurTulsa
« on: May 17, 2005, 08:38:03 am »

I am quite surprised to not see any talk about the City budget currently being discussed by the Council as received from the Mayor's office.  I'm particularly amazed that no one on this site (with such an interest in the development of Tulsa) has mentioned that our wonderful Mayor left out funding for a new Comprehensive Plan, although the County fully funded their portion for INCOG to do the Plan.  I don't think anyone has mentioned all the wonderful road projects included or all the great sidewalk improvements(sike).  Is there anything else worth mentioning in the budget?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org