A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 01:11:57 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fiesta Mexicano Food Truck  (Read 4621 times)
guido911
T-Town Elder

« on: February 28, 2012, 03:56:28 pm »

Went by Burnco but the line was ridiculous so I went west to about on 11th near Lewis. That little truck can sure pack the flavor into a burrito. Will go back. I am really liking food truck stuff. No frills, just the food.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 05:03:03 pm »

I would also recommend the one at 31st and Sheridan (you can also call ahead and they will have your order ready)...try the Pastor Taco's with fresh cilantro and the burritos are amazing also!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 05:59:42 pm »

Two of my favorite food trucks, hands down.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2012, 02:21:12 am »

I would also recommend the one at 31st and Sheridan (you can also call ahead and they will have your order ready)...try the Pastor Taco's with fresh cilantro and the burritos are amazing also!
Will hit that one, and the BBQ truck around the corner, tomorrow.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 10:24:22 am »

Will hit that one, and the BBQ truck around the corner, tomorrow.

The one on 31st has the best tortas outside the east Tulsa or 61st & Peoria barrio.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
rdj
City Father

« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 02:03:17 pm »

Do you know how they make their pastor?

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 02:34:34 pm »

The images one could post in response...

Breadburner
City Father

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 01:51:33 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org