A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:18:47 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Owasso City Council Elections  (Read 13455 times)
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 06:11:57 am »

Reading some of the comments in the Owasso Reporter facebook page is an illuminating experience.  Some are sour grapes, dire predictions of fiscal collapse, and a few are downright nasty.  I didn't know the black helicopters and tin foil hats brigade was so well represented here.

I have a longer piece I was working on yesterday, but the day was a train wreck and the piece is unfinished.  It should be ready later today.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2012, 08:25:20 am »

I'm not sure of Dr. Kelly's affiliation but Jeri Moberly is a Democrat.   But this Republican crossed party lines to support her by putting together signs, putting up signs and making 100 calls on her behalf the Sunday before the election. 

Oh, by the way I voted for Romney in the Republican Primary. 

Guess that makes you a 'lib'rul' in Oklahoma...  Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 04:38:22 pm »

Guess that makes you a 'lib'rul' in Oklahoma...  Grin

Anyone who can both pronounce and spell words of more than four syllables is a lib-rul in Oklahoma, Hoss! 

(That means Guido can be one.  Shhhh!  Don't tell him!)

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 04:41:05 pm »

Anyone who can both pronounce and spell words of more than four syllables is a lib-rul in Oklahoma, Hoss! 

(That means Guido can be one.  Shhhh!  Don't tell him!)

Oh you know those guys are faking. It's just to make the political threads more interesting.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org