A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:22:07 am
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 91   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (PROJECT) A Gathering Place For Tulsa  (Read 772099 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #510 on: September 23, 2014, 11:25:11 am »

I'm divorced

No smile
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #511 on: September 23, 2014, 11:51:48 am »

No smile

Ouch.

I am sure his divorce had nothing to do with him smelling like saurkraut.

I know my divorces weren't.

Power is nothing till you use it.
davideinstein
« Reply #512 on: September 23, 2014, 12:22:40 pm »

Name it 'The Kaiser'

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #513 on: September 23, 2014, 12:31:21 pm »

Name it 'The Kaiser'

Thinking of cross promotion possibilities?
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #514 on: September 23, 2014, 01:21:02 pm »

Name it 'The Kaiser'

He's on a roll.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #515 on: September 23, 2014, 02:07:42 pm »

Maybe we could let Friendly Bear back in to make some anti-semitic remarks about Herr Kaiser.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #516 on: September 23, 2014, 03:08:40 pm »

Maybe we could let Friendly Bear back in to make some anti-semitic remarks about Herr Kaiser.

LOL.  I forgot about that guy.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #517 on: September 23, 2014, 03:45:24 pm »

LOL.  I forgot about that guy.

Oh, he and the ones like him are still around, mostly on the Tulsa World’s cesspool of a comments section.
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #518 on: September 24, 2014, 09:26:34 am »

After watching that video of the 3-D Model on post #477 dated Sept. 09th, 2014. The Gathering Place looks like a carnival midway or like  a big playground for kids, with play  nets, climbing walls, this thing  & that thing  for the kids, the whole area looks crammed in too. There seems very little for adults to do there, no mention of a parking area either, it seems to me they could of thunk up something better to put there aside from just a big playground for kids. Not much "green" area there either everything is clustered together.

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #519 on: September 24, 2014, 09:29:40 am »

After watching that video of the 3-D Model on post #477 dated Sept. 09th, 2014. The Gathering Place looks like a carnival midway or like  a big playground for kids, with play  nets, climbing walls, this thing  & that thing  for the kids, the whole area looks crammed in too. There seems very little for adults to do there, no mention of a parking area either, it seems to me they could of thunk up something better to put there aside from just a big playground for kids. Not much "green" area there either everything is clustered together.

Sweet baby Jesus...just don't go.

Whether you're a made up persona or not, you do more damage to this forum than most.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #520 on: September 24, 2014, 09:42:15 am »

.... it seems to me they could of thunk up something better to put there aside from just a big playground for kids. Not much "green" area there either everything is clustered together.

There is just so much fail in that one sentence alone, not to mention your whole reply.  Do you understand why people don't take you seriously?

Please stop.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
shavethewhales
Philanthropist

« Reply #521 on: September 24, 2014, 09:42:37 am »

The Gathering Place looks like a carnival midway

LOL, the things some people say. Comments like need to be collected so that down the road, if or when we get another world class development proposal we can remember that a good majority of internet commentors simply don't have a clue.

As young professional who just moved to Tulsa permanently a few months ago, this park is one of the few things that is giving me hope for the future of this city. I hope it will become a flashpoint that will help the younger generation realize that we don't have to put up with the crappy developments that the baby boomers are leaving behind. World class things can exist in Tulsa, even if half the local yokals won't recognize it or downplay it because they don't understand it.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #522 on: September 24, 2014, 09:47:08 am »

As young professional who just moved to Tulsa permanently a few months ago, this park is one of the few things that is giving me hope for the future of this city. I hope it will become a flashpoint that will help the younger generation realize that we don't have to put up with the crappy developments that the baby boomers are leaving behind.

Ditto - middle-aged and lived here for 30 years.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #523 on: September 24, 2014, 10:05:04 am »

LOL, the things some people say. Comments like need to be collected so that down the road, if or when we get another world class development proposal we can remember that a good majority of internet commentors simply don't have a clue.

As young professional who just moved to Tulsa permanently a few months ago, this park is one of the few things that is giving me hope for the future of this city. I hope it will become a flashpoint that will help the younger generation realize that we don't have to put up with the crappy developments that the baby boomers are leaving behind. World class things can exist in Tulsa, even if half the local yokals won't recognize it or downplay it because they don't understand it.

Shave,

I’m borrowing from another thread, But out of curiosity, do you think young professionals like yourself would rather have a large outlet mall on the SW corner of Turkey Mountain or pristine wilderness to explore and enjoy?  Just curious if that’s one of the quality of life issues YP’s are looking for when they decide where to locate.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #524 on: September 24, 2014, 11:35:06 am »

World class things can exist in Tulsa, even if half the local yokals won't recognize it or downplay it because they don't understand it.

That'll win you a few new friends.

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 91   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org