A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:51:12 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gary ABusey  (Read 8903 times)
DolfanBob
City Father

« on: February 08, 2012, 01:48:30 pm »

TMZ is reporting that Tulsa's favorite illigitimate son has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in L.A.
He claims he has less than $50.000 dollars in assets and owes $500.000 to $1,00,000 in debt's.
He say's that he may owe money in a lawsuit to Carla Loeffler who he allegedly attacked at Tulsa International last year(I missed that one)
Poor Buse. The man can't catch a break. Crazy how he has been all over the Television the past several years. I thought they paid for stuff like that. I guess just not enough.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 03:25:29 pm »

TMZ is reporting that Tulsa's favorite illigitimate son has filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in L.A.
He claims he has less than $50.000 dollars in assets and owes $500.000 to $1,00,000 in debt's.
He say's that he may owe money in a lawsuit to Carla Loeffler who he allegedly attacked at Tulsa International last year(I missed that one)
Poor Buse. The man can't catch a break. Crazy how he has been all over the Television the past several years. I thought they paid for stuff like that. I guess just not enough.

I guess if you are going to party like The Sheen, you've got to have money like The Sheen.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 03:39:52 pm »

http://www.tmz.com/2012/02/08/gary-busey-bankruptcy-broke/#.TzLqBMWvKSo

Unfazed....typical Gary...less than $50,000 in assets....right.

Coco... Carla Loeffler?

http://www.gossipcop.com/gary-busey-sued-woman-airport-knocked-down-violent-carla-loeffler/  hit and run?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 03:52:50 pm by Teatownclown » Logged
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 04:08:14 pm »

Dancing in a handicap parking spot no less.  He ought to be ashamed for taking that spot.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 04:13:59 pm »

Dancing in a handicap parking spot no less.  He ought to be ashamed for taking that spot.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sMFQySGHs8[/youtube]

He'd be nowhere had he not landed this role!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 09:28:38 am »

Guitar snob speaking here: whomever was responsible for props dropped the ball big time.  That fat headstock style wasn't used on Fender Strats until after CBS bought Fender in the mid 1960's.

Back on topic.  You don't think re-runs of Mazeppa would have kept him in booze and coke all these years?  Grin

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 01:35:03 pm »

Gary is going to blame his dark monkey.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 04:49:18 pm »

Geez...wish I had kept my Strat!  Bought it new (Saied's I think) for about $125.  All white, about 1966-67.

Those things are selling for thousands!  Crazy.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 11:04:25 am »

New info from the Court documents.

In the docs, Gary says he still makes $19,730.71 per month ... but he SPENDS more than $22k per month on things like living expenses and daycare for his newborn son.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 11:18:10 am »

New info from the Court documents.

In the docs, Gary says he still makes $19,730.71 per month ... but he SPENDS more than $22k per month on things like living expenses and daycare for his newborn son.

Who the hell copulated with him?

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 11:26:35 am »

Who the hell copulated with him?

Great minds...

Busey can't live on $20K per month?Huh  He needs to drop the $10K a month dope and booze habit.

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 02:29:30 pm »

Busey can't live on $20K per month?Huh  He needs to drop the $10K a month dope and booze habit.
It's probably 5 grand on living expenses, 5 grand on drugs and booze, and ten grand towards paying damages from all the previous lawsuits.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 02:40:19 pm »

Probably still paying off all that dental work too.

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2013, 07:25:23 am »

Did anyone else hear Gary tell Trump that he got his business sense from listening to KRMG Radio in Tulsa last night?
You just can't buy that kind of advertising.

Oh ya. Right after that, they started talking about his Motorcycle wreck and brain injury.  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org