A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:03:49 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Harlem Globetrotters are coming to Tulsa! Sharing a COUPON!  (Read 5065 times)
Mommamt
Citizen

« on: January 09, 2012, 09:36:19 pm »

We took the boys to see The Harlem Globetrotters last year and they loved every minute of it! In fact,  my son said it was “The Best Night Ever!” It’s an amazing show and we can’t wait to see it again!! It’s a show the whole family will love so I wanted to share this great coupon with you all.
Enjoy!

On the heels of signing one of the most remarkable rookie classes in team history, the Harlem Globetrotters will bring their 2012 World Tour to the BOK Center in Tulsa, OK on Saturday, January 21st at 7pm. 
Click here http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPurchase?agency=BOK_PLAGENCY&pid=7116049  to purchase tickets and Save $7 on tickets when using promotional code MOM.  Restrictions apply.

The wows, the laughs, the magic - these moments become the memories that last a lifetime!
Highflying dunks … eye-popping tricks… hilarious jokes … the Globetrotters will have you smiling from start to finish.   At the Globetrotters, the game of basketball sets the stage for an experience you will never forget.  The Harlem Globetrotters just signed a historic rookie class that includes the top three finishers from the 2011 College Slam Dunk Contest. The Slam Dunk Champion, Jacob “Hops” Tucker, will showcase his ridiculous 50-inch vertical leap.
This year’s roster also features the first female in a generation – TNT Maddox – joining Showman Big Easy Lofton.  Players and rosters are subject to change. Please visit www.harlemglobetrotters.com for more information.

Share this discount with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.
I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com).  We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 09:46:37 pm »

Share this discount with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.
I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com).  We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!

I can't wait for what's next.  Will it be canned, precooked meat product by Hormel?

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 12:28:17 am »

Wow.  That's pretty sad if the Globetrotters are hurting for talent so bad they have to resort to trolling boards like TNF shilling for fans.  Assuming the offending spammer is the PR person for the HGT, you might want to do a better job developing the personalities of the current team to a stature like those people like I knew and appreciated like Geese, Meadowlark, Curly, etc.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 09:32:54 am »

Wow.  That's pretty sad if the Globetrotters are hurting for talent so bad they have to resort to trolling boards like TNF shilling for fans.  Assuming the offending spammer is the PR person for the HGT, you might want to do a better job developing the personalities of the current team to a stature like those people like I knew and appreciated like Geese, Meadowlark, Curly, etc.

We need a new Scooby Doo cartoon that the current Globetrotters can guest star on.  You know, really get their names out there.
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 01:15:47 pm »

We need a new Scooby Doo cartoon that the current Globetrotters can guest star on.  You know, really get their names out there.

Or a Gilligan's Island reunion.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 01:24:41 pm »

Hah! The classic post of someone one post from being able to spam.  You suck!

Did ya call it or what?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org