A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:53:17 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Owasso Christmas Parade  (Read 5109 times)
Ed W
City Father

« on: December 10, 2011, 01:48:12 pm »

Here's wishing you a happy (albeit overly strict, and perhaps bound and gagged) Christmas!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 08:25:46 pm »

Where are the rest of the pictures? I was out of town this morning and did not go to the parade.

Trust but verify
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 07:18:45 am »

The only ones I've posted so far are on my CycleDog account on Flickr.  I photographed only about half of the parade because I hurt my back a few days ago, making standing and walking difficult.  The rest will go up sometime today.

Ed

GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 08:05:39 pm »

Looked them up nice pictures.   The Shriner's have a special place in my heart.   They diagnosed a health issue my middle son had.   Will be forever grateful to The Shriner's.   

Trust but verify
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 08:14:14 pm »

I told She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed that I wanted one of these lamps, and she just rolled her eyes.  If we could harness the energy in female eye rolling, we could power a medium sized city.

Ed

GG
Philanthropist

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 09:05:30 pm »

I know what you mean.   Rolling their eyes is second only to "we need to talk".  That never turns out good for me.

Trust but verify
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 10:54:02 am »

I told She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed that I wanted one of these lamps, and she just rolled her eyes.  If we could harness the energy in female eye rolling, we could power a medium sized city.

I see he is on his one day exercise regimen.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org