A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:04:02 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Herman the Rabbit  (Read 1373 times)
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« on: November 11, 2011, 06:20:34 pm »

The Herman Cain sexual harrassment issue might be fizzling, but it could be re-ignited quickly by another woman. If he is this kind of guy, there is probably more.

But it isn't the issue that is caused people in his own party to bail out on him. It is the way he handled the issue. He was given ten days to respond before Politico came forward with the story. Herman Cain did nothing. Did he not understand what was happening? Did he think that the media wouldn't pick up on it because it came from a political blogger?

Secondly, when he did start talking, he gave five different answers in the first two days. I didn't. I know nothing. I remember something. Yes, something happened,  I ain't talking no more all happened fast. Every news cycle had a different version of what was going on. It made it all worse.

Thirdly, he blamed his own party. What an idiot. Why would you not blame Obama? Even if he had solid proof it came from Perry/Romney/Newt, actual video of them smack talking at you, why would you not blame the other party? Does this guy have amateurs giving him advice?  Remember, he has never won an election before. Maybe they are that stupid.

Lastly, he kind of lost his temper. That is OK if you are talking passionately about gun rights, or the wall on the southern U.S. border, and talking to a room full of donors. But when is aimed at the media in hallways or sidewalks after appearances and the issue is your privacy, the media will destroy you. There were more stories than should have been because he handled the media poorly. They showed his misguided anger just perfectly.

He just ain't ready. He ain't Presidential.

In some footraces and certain horse races, they have one of the participants run way too fast early, knowing that they will fade. They sets marks at certain points of the race to bring the real top runners or jockeys the ability to stay off the pace until they are ready to make their move. They sometimes call them "rabbits".

The path to the White House is the ultimate marathon. The sprint to the finish won't happen till after the summer conventions when the real messages start getting sold to the voters. Herman Cain will be long faded away by then. At best, and only if he doesn't go further backwards, he might be considered for the Vice-Presidency slot on the ticket. If a republican wins, he can take a cabinet post and start learning politics.

Herman the Rabbit.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, 07:37:33 am by RecycleMichael » Logged

Power is nothing till you use it.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 12:42:49 pm »

Calling a black man a rabbit?  I'm sending copies to Rev$ $harpton and Jack$on.  There's obvious racial undertones going on here and I'm sure they will demand an apology as well as accept a contribution from you.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 04:41:42 pm »

I have been called animal names for years.

Many women consider me a fox and my burden is an albatross. I weasel out of work and when I talk people say I'm lion.

Power is nothing till you use it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org