A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:30:45 am
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (PROJECT) Hartford Building for TU/OU Medical School  (Read 50926 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2013, 03:15:20 pm »

I'm not.
Now, point out the ones you could assume know what it takes for this building to be redeveloped as opposed to a possibility of issues with acquisition. 

No, you have convinced me not to assume something like that or even to assume something like
Now what'd the TDA do?

My first point before you started a badger fight.
What fight?  I only pointed out that acquisition may not be the only player.  You are being overly sensitive or sarcastic.  I cannot see sarcastic in your font.  I can see your typical condescending manner in
Pssst..."acquiring"

Have you ever noticed the issues with acquisition with the TDA? 

TDA, not directly.  I do have some knowledge of what the city wants to tear down an old hangar at RVS and put up a new one.  Some of it is reasonable.  Some of it lines someone's brother-in-law's pocket.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2013, 03:21:37 pm »

No, you have convinced me not to assume something like that or even to assume something like What fight?  I only pointed out that acquisition may not be the only player.  You are being overly sensitive or sarcastic.  I cannot see sarcastic in your font.  I can see your typical condescending manner in
TDA, not directly.  I do have some knowledge of what the city wants to tear down an old hangar at RVS and put up a new one.  Some of it is reasonable.  Some of it lines someone's brother-in-law's pocket.

You know most of the time, I'm joking.  You've made a habit of just arguing and arguing.  It takes the fun out of posting when you take part.  My post was "Now what'd the TDA do?"

You grabbed that and just kept going and going.  I imagine you're attempting to make yourself feel better about yourself.  If that's so, I hope you get there.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2013, 03:38:53 pm »

You know most of the time, I'm joking.
Too bad you cannot recognize when others are just trying to have fun too.

You've made a habit of just arguing and arguing.  It takes the fun out of posting when you take part.
You take a lot of fun out of posting too.  You slip into condescending way too quickly.  You parse replies in a manner which belittles other posters rather than just their facts or their opinion.

You grabbed that and just kept going and going.
You seemed to think that my point about rebuilding/refurbishing was totally irrelevant and continued to point that out.  You could have stopped if you found my posts so objectionable or irrelevant.

I imagine you're attempting to make yourself feel better about yourself.  If that's so, I hope you get there.
Now you are assuming.  I believe you are doing so incorrectly.

TheArtist
T-Town Elder

« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2013, 05:10:14 pm »

Shame to see this fall through for downtown, but I don't think this one was a TDA issue.  Looks like it was simply too costly to put in a new program from scratch in that location.  On the upside for me, since I live next door to the OU Schusterman campus, glad to see that campus being used more and possibly growing more. 

"When you only have two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other."-Chinese proverb. "Arts a staple. Like bread or wine or a warm coat in winter. Those who think it is a luxury have only a fragment of a mind. Mans spirit grows hungry for art in the same way h
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org