A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:16:01 pm
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who owns the Buccaneer bar?  (Read 10649 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2011, 11:09:21 am »

I thought Tulsanow knew everybody that owned everything north of 21st ..  You get a pass though southie.

I live between 21st & 31st so do I get a pass too?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2011, 11:11:15 am »

I live between 21st & 31st so do I get a pass too?

You seem to intimately know the inner workings of the Buccaneer
dbacks fan
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2011, 11:15:23 am »

Or setup flood lights that shine at the door from your yard, guess that could get some communication started with them...or go up there during the day when its not busy and just chit chat with them, they could be clueless there is a problem, I think that place has been around for awhile and I doubt having the door open bring them a huge windfall of anything, could just be oblivious that its a problem..during the day I have gone a few times its been 1-2 people in there....

The Bucaneer and Ed's have been there since the mid 70's at least.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2011, 11:22:43 am »

You seem to intimately know the inner workings of the Buccaneer

Not really.  In the four years I lived near there I think I went to the Buc twice.  I usually know people who know people who knew someone who was sleeping with someone else's sister's aunt's (by marriage) brother's ex-wife. Wink

If I knew the inner workings then I'd know the name of the owner, wouldn't I?  I'm giving you simple advice which would work with any bar.  I did however, leave a message for my old neighbor to see if he's got the owners name/number.  Jeff used to go in there almost daily with his fox hound mix.  She was kind of a staple there for a long time, apparently.  If I hear back from him or he knows, I'll send you a PM.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2011, 11:50:20 am »

"Bob" is the owner, didn't get a phone number. You're welcome.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org