A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:07:32 am
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jimmy John's downtown  (Read 155659 times)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2012, 12:47:29 am »

Take an Effexor, maybe you won't be as sad.

Free Effexor online...wait, what?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2012, 11:07:40 am »

Take an Effexor, maybe you won't be as sad.

In the interest of medical accuracy, Effexor doesn't work like that. It's not a benzodiazapene like Xanax or Ativan. Always take your Effexor at the same time every day. I wouldn't wish brain zaps on anyone. Wink

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2012, 12:28:01 pm »

In the interest of medical accuracy, Effexor doesn't work like that. It's not a benzodiazapene like Xanax or Ativan. Always take your Effexor at the same time every day. I wouldn't wish brain zaps on anyone. Wink

And if you take too much it will turn you into a raving lunatic who requires Xanax.

And in the interest of street lingo, Effexor is indeed a happy pill.  Xanax is a nappy pill.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2012, 01:04:03 pm »

I liked Effexor till I realized I couldn't remember having conversations with people and when those conversations were revealed to me I was stunned. Impressed really.
It seems I was pretty relaxed and intelligent using the stuff. However, I had a sense that the real world was passing me by. I had lost my edge, my sense of self. Whole chunks of time just disappeared. (kind of like Tequila in that sense).

Then when I tried to pull away from it too quickly I got really sick. All in all, a little Prozac would have sufficed.

onward...through the fog
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2012, 02:05:42 pm »

Whole chunks of time just disappeared. (kind of like Tequila in that sense).

We refer to that as "time travel".
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2012, 02:32:34 pm »

If tequila's involved, I refer to it as "el blotto." 
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2012, 03:31:33 pm »

Was a hot tub involved?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2012, 06:05:39 pm »

Oh, yeah. Not to be too personal, but it messed with your libido as well. Wink

onward...through the fog
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2012, 07:13:32 pm »

Oh, yeah. Not to be too personal, but it messed with your libido as well. Wink

As long as you don't tell us you were screaming out stuff like 'Shia LaBeouf' and things of that nature....

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2012, 10:33:57 pm »

As long as you don't tell us you were screaming out stuff like 'Shia LaBeouf' and things of that nature....

Oh. My. God...so dreamy
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2012, 10:10:31 am »

I assure you, no Shia 'gasms.

onward...through the fog
TheTed
City Father

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2012, 10:56:50 am »

That Brookside location better be open until at least midnight daily, preferrably later.

If it closes at 10pm, I'm going to go out of my way to not dine there.

zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2012, 11:41:12 am »

That Brookside location better be open until at least midnight daily, preferrably later.

If it closes at 10pm, I'm going to go out of my way to not dine there.

Keep in mind this is Tulsa, most stores seem to think people stop shopping at 6:00pm and stop eating at 8:00pm...its mind blowing...
davideinstein
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2012, 08:45:20 pm »

The Broken Arrow location opens on Thursday and the Broadside location should be open sometime next month I believe. The owner of that location just got back from his training recently. There are no plans for any other midtown locations in the near future. There will be a slew of south Tulsa locations coming soon though.
TheTed
City Father

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2012, 09:04:58 pm »

Haven't been yet to verify, but this Brookside location is now listed on the Jimmy Johns website.

The guy answering the phone says they're open 'til 3am! Tulsa's decent late-night dining options have now increased by 33%!!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:08:32 pm by TheTed » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org