A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2024, 08:53:39 pm
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jimmy John's downtown  (Read 155638 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #270 on: September 07, 2014, 06:55:07 pm »

I'm inclined to say its worse than it used to be, but its not really. The history of shortsighted business solutions is as long as humankind.

As evidenced by the pyramids.  They were supposed to be cubes....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #271 on: September 07, 2014, 08:51:16 pm »

As evidenced by the pyramids.  They were supposed to be cubes....

Uh oh.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZyxO8hXj08[/youtube]

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
davideinstein
« Reply #272 on: September 08, 2014, 10:31:30 pm »

So yesterday placed a group order at 11am. I started the order and completed it, so I set the time (ASAP). I got an email for my personal order:

That email was immediately followed by an email for the group order:

I didn't thoroughly read the second email, so I waited about 20 minutes and called when I hadn't seen anyone. They got the order too me quickly, but this seems like an online ordering system failure.

I'll look into it for you. What was the ticket number?
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org