A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:58:16 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $1 Billion Pension Fraud  (Read 10386 times)
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 07:50:08 pm »

I'm slow. Be patient.

I don't admit to being slow, only half fast.

Grin

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 07:51:29 pm »

So,...these people have been at it for what - 6 weeks or so?  And Fox has been at it for 30 years.  Does this mean you are gonna spend 6 weeks blasting the ows, then 30 years blasting the Fox-ians?  Turnabout, fair play, and all that jazz...

What happened?  Were you cellmates with Rupert over a weekend once?  You've got a strange obsession with Fox and Murdoch.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2011, 07:07:38 am »

What happened?  Were you cellmates with Rupert over a weekend once?  You've got a strange obsession with Fox and Murdoch.

Stranger than his and his cronies obsession with Obama as President??  Not even close.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2011, 07:48:18 am »

Stranger than his and his cronies obsession with Obama as President??  Not even close.

I disagree with "Not even close."  I give you a reasonably close second place.

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2011, 10:29:13 am »

I disagree with "Not even close."  I give you a reasonably close second place.

Light years!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2011, 11:22:44 am »

I don't admit to being slow, only half fast.

Grin

Optimist. Sometimes the da**n glass is half empty. I'll admit to being slower but slower with much more style and grace.

onward...through the fog
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2011, 11:44:46 am »

Light years!

We evidently have a different concept of a Light Year too.  I think of it as a long distance, the distance light travels in an earth year.

Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2011, 11:51:56 am »

We evidently have a different concept of a Light Year too.  I think of it as a long distance, the distance light travels in an earth year.

5,900,000,000,000 miles in a vacuum, however I can tell you, I have a Dyson and it's not going to make it that far!

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2011, 12:24:03 pm »

Finally!!  You DO understand!!!!

Or about 63,471 AU's (astronomical units)!!

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2011, 03:37:11 pm »

Finally!!  You DO understand!!!!
Or about 63,471 AU's (astronomical units)!!

You still don't understand.

I disagree with you.  I think your obsession with Fox and Murdoch is as as strange as Murdoch's obsession with Obama.  No light years apart.  It's the obsession that is closely comparable, not the lean of the politics.

Verstehen Sie?  (My Deutsch is very rusty but I'll give it a try since you apparently don't understand English.)

Grin

heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2011, 08:28:58 pm »

You still don't understand.

I disagree with you.  I think your obsession with Fox and Murdoch is as as strange as Murdoch's obsession with Obama.  No light years apart.  It's the obsession that is closely comparable, not the lean of the politics.

Verstehen Sie?  (My Deutsch is very rusty but I'll give it a try since you apparently don't understand English.)

Grin

I understand perfectly and know you are trying to say the obsession is the same, and that is what I am saying is light years apart. 

My obsession is actually with the lies and distortions that are the basis for all things Fox.  NO, I am NOT saying that the Dummycrats don't lie and distort - they do; probably in quantity at least as much.  What differs is the consequences and the differences in the effect those lies and distortions have had in recent decades.  If the Dummycrats were even marginally effective with the nonsense they have been known to spew, I would be as obsessed with them - and have been even more so in the past, relative to their ignorance on the Second Amendment.

carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2011, 10:47:37 am »

You're probably right. The hippies, because they are harmless, don't bother me as much as the unions do. After what I saw in Wisconsin, it just sickens me to even hear the word "unions". And any chance I get to expose these goons I will jump at.

You think hippies are harmless...perfect that's exactly what they want you to think. No one expects the bunny they are petting to rip out their jugular.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2011, 10:52:28 am »

You think hippies are harmless...perfect that's exactly what they want you to think. No one expects the bunny they are petting to rip out their jugular.

Shocked

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2011, 11:47:23 am »

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2011, 11:50:40 am »

Can't never have too much fun!

And can't never have too much Monty Python!

Killer Bunny for sale.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/plush/778d/

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org