A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:53:08 am
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (PROJECT) Brady Fairfield Inn by Marriott  (Read 56211 times)
TheLofts@120
Activist

« on: October 10, 2011, 01:43:15 pm »

Its that time...the Brady Fairfield Inn by Marriott has been set for a groundbreaking October 20th at 9:30am.  This is a cornerstone development that we hope will promote further growth and redevelopment throughout the Brady Arts & Entertainment District.  In addition to the 104 room hotel, we have over 11,000sf of available prime retail/commercial space on the ground floor.  For more information on the available space, please contact me at wwilkins@120developmentgroup.com  

Will Wilkins
W3 Real Estate - Associate Broker
120 Development Group, LLC - Principal

Hope to see you all there.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 10:42:02 am by Admin » Logged

carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 01:49:09 pm »

Good-bye Parking lot!

The rendering looks great Will.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 01:52:00 pm »

No denying that Brady is booming
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2011, 02:49:12 pm »

Awesome.  This will be going up as the Tribune II finishes across the street.  What type of retail should we expect here along Main?

jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2011, 05:05:11 pm »

This makes me want to pee my pants with excitement. I know that the tribune construction crew still has the remaining southeast corner occupied for now.  Is the loft project slated for that corner still in the works?  It would be interesting to see a time indexed map of property values in the area over the last five years (and into the next 5). 

I'm also glad that the renderings show it going right up to the curb with no parking in sight.

ἐγώ ἐλεεινότερος πάντων ἀνθρώπων εἰμί
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 05:40:18 pm »

This makes me want to pee my pants with excitement. I know that the tribune construction crew still has the remaining southeast corner occupied for now.  Is the loft project slated for that corner still in the works?  It would be interesting to see a time indexed map of property values in the area over the last five years (and into the next 5). 

I'm also glad that the renderings show it going right up to the curb with no parking in sight.

While being excited is fine, please spare us the visual of you soiling yourself.

Wink

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2011, 06:52:03 pm »

I think I'm in love with that rendering. I still can't believe it's a Fairfield. Why can't every new hotel be of this quality?

And Jacob, I believe the Brady Flats project is still in the works.
jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2011, 08:03:15 pm »

While being excited is fine, please spare us the visual of you soiling yourself.

At least I'm wearing my OH-MY-GOD-MY-CITY-IS-FINALLY-GETTING-ITS-CRAP-TOGETHER brand adult diaper.

Jeff P
Civic Leader

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2011, 09:12:19 am »

Looks fantastic.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 01:28:56 pm »

They don't need no stinkin' ceremony.
they're pretty much in full-on groundwork now.

unrelated (but nearby), thr Williams/BOK north parking garage addition is flying up
also unrelated... lots of activity on the KOTV site
TheTed
City Father

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 01:35:31 pm »

A bunch of work was being done on various downtown developments on Saturday. It's great to see them working Saturdays.

And watching that parking garage go up is somewhat frightening. Looks like a giant erector set. Is there anything even holding those huge concrete pieces together other than gravity?

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 01:55:10 pm »

A bunch of work was being done on various downtown developments on Saturday. It's great to see them working Saturdays.

And watching that parking garage go up is somewhat frightening. Looks like a giant erector set. Is there anything even holding those huge concrete pieces together other than gravity?

Is anyone from 1st Street Lofts over there watching too?
carltonplace
Historic Artifact
City Father

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 02:08:21 pm »

Is anyone from 1st Street Lofts over there watching too?

First floor of First Street lofts does have activity now: package store and oyster place ya know.
jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 02:22:16 pm »

First floor of First Street lofts does have activity now: package store and oyster place ya know.

People were in there a week ago or so, but not since.  I drive by it everyday and look.  They could be there when I'm not, but i don't think anything has mooved or changed in a couple weeks.

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 02:26:10 pm »

I didn't mean to swing the thread in a negative.

Go Brady
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org