A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:10:58 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Edit Tulsa - Center 1 Brookside  (Read 8193 times)
zstyles
Philanthropist

« on: September 09, 2011, 08:00:39 am »

http://edittulsa.com/

Great cool place with something for gifts for someone or yourself for any occasion. They have some really cool steel IPHONE cases made in Brooklyn by steelworkers on sale right now...
tulsa_fan
Civic Leader

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 08:22:05 am »

And owned by some of the sweetest locals I know!  I wish them well and hope the store is successful!

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 09:39:29 am »

The former owners of BCBC, and agreed on "nicest".

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 11:13:14 am »

I am not sure what BCBC is or who the owners are but was a cool spot! hope they can keep it going with that high rent location!
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 12:32:50 pm »

BCBC was a modern furniture store, and by modern, I mean $1500 for a TV stand.
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2011, 02:44:58 pm »

their website is worthless
zstyles
Philanthropist

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2011, 02:51:17 pm »

Agreed, I guess its just to get you to go in...its a cool place to check out though...
rdj
City Father

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 03:21:51 pm »

The website conveys exactly what they want it to.  Read the quotes they place above each product and you'll get it.  It isn't about online commerce, its about a buying experience that's different from Tulsa's bigger & more is better & better mentality.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
tulsascoot
Civic Leader

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 03:27:33 pm »

The website conveys exactly what they want it to.  Read the quotes they place above each product and you'll get it.  It isn't about online commerce, its about a buying experience that's different from Tulsa's bigger & more is better & better mentality.

I understand the idea of website to draw attention to a store rather than be a tool for direct revenue, however, theirs is just too simple, and gives no indication of what the store is. Do they sell retro electronics? Some weird bowl art thing? Is it high end kitchen accessories? Oh, and a book; that's random. It is a cool website that is mostly useless, and based on that I couldn't imagine going there because I have no idea what they sell. Their site needs focus and a clearly defined mission, which it lacks. It's just simple chic to the point of uselessness. Seriously, I have no clue what kind of store it is or why I would go there, so I won't.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org