A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:19:22 pm
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New site, new look  (Read 127266 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2012, 09:34:30 am »

well see, now that wasn't so hard, I almost feel bad for asking now Shocked

as am I.  Hope I'm not drunk when it comes, it might not be pretty.

And thank asparagus for the link...will check that out, might be my kind of thing.

PWI is not only encouraged here, it's mandatory. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
TheMindWillNotLetGo
Activist

« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2012, 09:54:52 am »

PWI is not only encouraged here, it's mandatory. 
you won't like me when I get drunk  Tongue
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2012, 10:41:30 am »

Can't be any worse than what some people naturally post sober.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
TheMindWillNotLetGo
Activist

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2012, 10:51:36 am »

Can't be any worse than what some people naturally post sober.

lol, good point Cheesy

okay...we'll see how it goes.  If I get bant, it's on you  Wink
TheMindWillNotLetGo
Activist

« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2012, 10:54:11 am »

Serious question then -- waht is the rule/enforcement on language then?  I curse like a sailor.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2012, 11:04:50 am »

Serious question then -- waht is the rule/enforcement on language then?  I curse like a sailor.

Things like "I don't give a love" happen.

Or "This is donkey"

Strangely BS will still show up if you write it out.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2012, 12:59:43 pm »

And thank asparagus for the link...will check that out, might be my kind of thing.

Asparagus is fine, but you will see that many use Heiron to address - going for the obvious connection to a drug induced state one might achieve from the use of Heroin...trying to make an associative connection of such to an assumed state of mind that they feel can be inferred from some of my posts.  Example; when I make a comment about Karl Rove to the effect that he is a slimeball scumbag who would gag a maggot off a gut wagon...some feel that is possibly excessively harsh, and that I would HAVE to be under influence of an opiate to even think such things, let alone voice them.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
TheMindWillNotLetGo
Activist

« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2012, 01:06:38 pm »

Asparagus is fine, but you will see that many use Heiron to address - going for the obvious connection to a drug induced state one might achieve from the use of Heroin...trying to make an associative connection of such to an assumed state of mind that they feel can be inferred from some of my posts.  Example; when I make a comment about Karl Rove to the effect that he is a slimeball scumbag who would gag a maggot off a gut wagon...some feel that is possibly excessively harsh, and that I would HAVE to be under influence of an opiate to even think such things, let alone voice them.

And here all this time I was trying to sass the connection between heironymous bosch and the asparagus.
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2012, 01:12:48 pm »

And here all this time I was trying to sass the connection between heironymous bosch and the asparagus.

Bosch is the inspiration - for the last 45 years or so.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2012, 01:37:29 pm »

you won't like me when I get drunk  Tongue

We will forgive you if it is "Marshall" induced. Opps thread drift....

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
TheMindWillNotLetGo
Activist

« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2012, 03:36:43 pm »

Bosch is the inspiration - for the last 45 years or so.

and the asparagus is just for the aromatic peepee?

We will forgive you if it is "Marshall" induced. Opps thread drift....

I saw that mentioned in the other random thread, but didn't have time to research.  

I hope this is a reference to amplification, as I am a rocker, through and through

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2012, 03:40:45 pm »

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2012, 04:10:55 pm »

I saw that mentioned in the other random thread, but didn't have time to research.  

I hope this is a reference to amplification, as I am a rocker, through and through

Whoa ! nine posts. He's outta the gates boy's.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2012, 04:18:19 pm »

Not quite sure I'd use a reference to Joe Dirt as being a rocker...but...whatever.

Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2012, 04:50:29 pm »

Go for the green!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org