A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:29:44 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Christian" wants atheist registry  (Read 8548 times)
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 07:41:50 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDGU1UGr_EE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

it's not all about "their registry list"....

Do you want to overthrow our government?
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 08:02:41 pm »

While this guy is an idiot and cannot comprehend the Bible, let's keep the Christian bashing to a minimum, kay? Don't assume all Christians think like this deranged man.
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 08:29:42 pm »

While this guy is an idiot and cannot comprehend the Bible, let's keep the Christian bashing to a minimum, kay? Don't assume all Christians think like this deranged man.

That's it, punch a clown. Figgers....Nobody is majority bashing.... Besides, I don't like the fundamentalist right and I have a right to talk back and to talk down their idiocy. This video is about the politics of the fundies. The malarkey Michele Bachman spews is reminiscent of The Exorcist grown up.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 08:36:41 pm by Teatownclown » Logged
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 08:33:07 pm »

It was not directed at you personally, and no, I don't like fundamentalists either. (any fundamentalist)
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 08:42:56 pm »

And let's not all assume that Atheists are giving sacrifice to Lucifer, like many Christians assume.  I'm not saying all do, but many Christians, for all their profession of love of man and all, sure do hate Atheists.  Where I come from that's called hypocritical.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
ZYX
Philanthropist

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 09:02:45 pm »

And let's not all assume that Atheists are giving sacrifice to Lucifer, like many Christians assume.  I'm not saying all do, but many Christians, for all their profession of love of man and all, sure do hate Atheists.  Where I come from that's called hypocritical.

As is it where I come from. I have no problem with atheists. I don't agree with it, and I know you don't agree with my views. That's fine.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 09:23:51 pm »

That's not true, we love you atheists!  Send me $20 and I'll pray for your soul and send you a packet of Kool Aid in return.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 09:24:57 pm »

That's not true, we love you atheists!  Send me $20 and I'll pray for your soul and send you a packet of Kool Aid in return.

Believe it or not, I'm not Atheist.

Oh, I see what you've done there.

How about that beer sometime?  Townie?

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

dbacks fan
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2011, 02:08:28 am »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDGU1UGr_EE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

it's not all about "their registry list"....

Do you want to overthrow our government?

"Excuse me, stewardess attendant, do you have an extra air sickness bag I can have?"
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2011, 07:06:12 am »

Sorry, fresh out of $20's, which is convenient, since I'm fresh out of souls as well Cheesy.  Do I at least get the kool aid?
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2011, 07:24:01 am »

"Excuse me, stewardess attendant, do you have an extra air sickness bag I can have?"

??  So....what,....truthiness makes you sick?

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2011, 07:35:54 am »

Believe it or not, I'm not Atheist.

Oh, I see what you've done there.

How about that beer sometime?  Townie?

Thursday, Fassler HH for the Marshall's Oktoberfest.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2011, 07:49:56 am »

Thursday, Fassler HH for the Marshall's Oktoberfest.

Actually doesn't sound like a bad idea.  C?  Others?

jacobi
Brain owner
Philanthropist

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2011, 08:03:49 am »

I'll show up if I can come up with the money.  What time?

ἐγώ ἐλεεινότερος πάντων ἀνθρώπων εἰμί
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 08:12:45 am »

I'll show up if I can come up with the money.  What time?

Per their FB, 5.  I'll be there soon after.  Carlton Place will be there as well.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org