A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:53:43 am
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another stab at liquor law reform  (Read 279799 times)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #390 on: April 20, 2015, 09:25:14 pm »

Probably as real as Robert Bates training records.

Well put.  He/she doesn’t paranoid much. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #391 on: April 21, 2015, 07:48:30 am »

Forget alcohol...!!  Let's get right to the good stuff!!

Willie Nelson's got his own brand.  Guess I may have to make a pilgrimage to Washington and Colorado - the only two true libertarian states in the Union!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/willie-nelson-rolls-brand-pot-willies-reserve-30443987

He just HAS to call it "Willie Weed"....there can't be another name for it.

Willie's Reserve just doesn't "roll" off the tongue....

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #392 on: April 21, 2015, 10:03:27 am »

Is this real?

Seems to be.  Haven't bought a keg in a while so never noticed.

Intoxicating Beverages  37 O.S.,
37-521.1   Keg Identification Label

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #393 on: April 21, 2015, 01:48:48 pm »

Seems to be.  Haven't bought a keg in a while so never noticed.

Intoxicating Beverages  37 O.S.,
37-521.1   Keg Identification Label

Yes, it's real, they take a copy of your DL, since you are entering into a rental contract for the keg and the equipment, just like if you rent garden equipment or tools a Home Depot.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 01:52:08 pm by dbacksfan 2.0 » Logged
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #394 on: April 21, 2015, 01:56:52 pm »

Yes, it's real, they take a copy of your DL, since you are entering into a rental contract for the keg and the equipment, just like if you rent garden equipment or tools a Home Depot.

Maybe I should start using a PO Box on my DL to make it a little more difficult then...   Wink

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #395 on: April 21, 2015, 02:47:00 pm »

So by the same type reason. I should think they'll be watching my house for a meth lab, because I bought pseudoephedrine from behind the counter twice in one month for allergies.

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
dbacksfan 2.0
City Father

« Reply #396 on: April 21, 2015, 02:59:32 pm »

So by the same type reason. I should think they'll be watching my house for a meth lab, because I bought pseudoephedrine from behind the counter twice in one month for allergies.

Of course, they are parked down the street with the entry tank disguised as a tree trimming truck and the landscapers are undercover TCSO volunteer deputies.   Wink
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #397 on: April 21, 2015, 04:22:29 pm »

They are watching you - your information is in the system and they are counting!

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #398 on: April 21, 2015, 04:27:05 pm »

Guess I better be careful the next time I host a party for a bunch of Edison Sophomores.  Shocked

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #399 on: April 21, 2015, 04:49:10 pm »

Guess I better be careful the next time I host a party for a bunch of Edison Sophomores.  Shocked

Hell I thought it would be Owasso cheerleaders.   Grin

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #400 on: September 15, 2015, 04:53:35 pm »

Yes. One more step toward bringing me out of retirement. I said I may return to drinking beer if I didn't have to drive out of State to get a strong Bud or Coors. We shall see. This is still Oklahoma. If ever was a State that could mess up common sense. This is it.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/state/cold-beer-at-liquor-stores-strong-beer-and-wine-at/article_31e67d7b-7f4f-5e8b-9fa7-758ae670392e.html

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #401 on: September 16, 2015, 11:29:15 am »

Yes. One more step toward bringing me out of retirement. I said I may return to drinking beer if I didn't have to drive out of State to get a strong Bud or Coors. We shall see. This is still Oklahoma. If ever was a State that could mess up common sense. This is it.

While I support the changes, I give this a slim chance in Hell.  

Too many times I've seen Oklahoma liquor store workers using a broom to shoo out teams of 4 year-olds trying to buy cold beer.

Sneaky little bastards.
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #402 on: September 16, 2015, 12:34:23 pm »

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/state/cold-beer-at-liquor-stores-strong-beer-and-wine-at/article_31e67d7b-7f4f-5e8b-9fa7-758ae670392e.html

You can already buy strong Bud in Oklahoma.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #403 on: September 17, 2015, 07:28:22 am »

You can already buy strong Bud in Oklahoma.

Ya but I cant carry a six pack of Kegs.  Grin

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

« Reply #404 on: September 17, 2015, 07:55:39 am »

Ya but I cant carry a six pack of Kegs.  Grin

They sell strong Bud at every liquor store I've seen lately, in six packs.  Bud Platinum is the thing I've seen the most of.

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org