A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:10:46 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Asahi south Tulsa  (Read 5605 times)
Ben Wehr
Citizen

« on: August 17, 2011, 06:04:22 pm »

Just wanted to hear others thoughts. Personally I think thier hybotchi is pretty bland and if you've eaten there once then you've experienced all there is to offer. There are the same vegatables with every meal. The noodles are usually under flavored and burnt and when doing some work for them I temp gunned thier salmon thawing on the sink at 50 degrees. Though I don't know why, maybe I figured that was an off day. I have eaten their sushi and have to say it is not bad.

Service wise... ehhh... you'll get a new server everytime and the hybatchi chefs lack originality and skill.

"The greater service a man will render.
The greater his reward will be." be of service
TeeDub
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 09:12:38 am »

It was comparable to every other hibachi place I have been to.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 09:18:51 am »

Not a fan.  Never returned after my first visit there. 

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
godboko71
Philanthropist

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2011, 03:07:53 pm »

Not a fan.  Never returned after my first visit there. 

The SO and I where the same, to many places that are better.

Thank you,
Robert Town
radkins
Citizen

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 07:29:56 pm »

I have been here and liked it, but your making me think twice about returning.
dbacks fan
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 09:03:08 pm »

Is this a take off of the Benihana style or is it a teppanyaki style? My first time was at a Benihana in Ft. Lauderdale and while I thought it was a cool experience in 1990, I had a friend take me to Sho-Gun in Tulsa in the late 90's and it just didn't have any wow factor, and the thing I hated most was watching good size shrimp cut and diced into little pieces along with the rest of the meal. I was just never impressed by the food, and after the second time at Sho-Gun I was even more less impressed by the food and the service in general.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org