A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 02:55:48 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa Community College........... financial aide line... 2 hour wait...Really?  (Read 2154 times)
XEALS for THRILLS
Activist

« on: August 11, 2011, 12:08:29 pm »

I have been one of the many naive Tulsan's that think that they can accomplish something with Tulsa Community College when it comes to registration.  I think I should be a communications Major and become a news reporter.  I seam to attract bad timing.

I have gone to Tulsa Community College Metro Campus 7 days straight both at lunch and at 5:30 p.m. long line everytime.  I have not been able to stay a full hour to get anything taken care of.

Why do I have to go to financial aid?  My account with the school is showing that I have not turned in all of my documnets (2010 tax return) which I did in April. However instead of the status showing as pending it shows as requesting..  causing the system to auto drop my classes each night.

Any suggestion's on convincing the school's (management team) to hire more financial aid workers? Roll Eyes

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 03:35:04 pm »

No chance on getting them to hire more, but the best time to go in is about 8:00 in the morning.  Personally, I try to register and take care of all of my financial aid as soon as they post the classes.  I think I got everything done back in about may or June.  You have filled out your FAFSA online, right?
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 08:44:46 pm »

Go to a less busy campus like West.
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 09:44:21 pm »

Go to a less busy campus like West.

There is that as well, but at this time I don't think even West is all that much "less busy".
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org