A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:36:31 pm
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Software Developer / Web Developer  (Read 2736 times)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« on: July 27, 2011, 08:42:53 am »

If you or someone you know is looking for a job and has skills that fit this description let me know.  If I hire someone you send my way, I'll give you $100 finders fee!

Software/Web Developer

We are a Tulsa-based technology company, is looking for a software/web developer with a strong background in database design who can work in a fast paced environment.  We provide integrated software solutions to a wide variety of industries.  This position will provide the opportunity to work on many different software projects that cover a wide scope of offerings including custom web applications, EDI projects, data conversions, business reporting applications, database applications and many other areas.

The following skills are required for this position:
•   3-5 years experience working with database and development technology in a business environment. Experience working directly with clients preferred.
•   Developer experience with strong troubleshooting skills.
•   Good problem solving techniques with the ability to manage user requests and provide system support.
•   Good communication and time management skills with the ability to multi-task.

•   Excellent understanding of relational database concepts.

•   Strong relational database logical design skills.

•   Proficient application development skills.

•   Ability to translate business requirements into technical and functional specifications.

The following skills are preferred for this position:
•   ERP/CRM Add-on Development
•   Ecommerce Development
•   Data Analysis - ETL experience highly desired
•   Custom Reporting
•   Developing Web Services and Windows Services
•   Knowledge of Best Practices and Web Standards

Experience with the following tools/languages is required:

•   Microsoft Visual Basic
•   HTML/CSS/Javascript
•   Proficient with data manipulation/reporting software (i.e. SQL, Access, Excel)
•   Strong understanding of database connectivity/administration

Experience with the following tools/languages is preferred:

•   Microsoft .Net 4.0 (C# or VB.Net) – ASP.Net and WCF
•   Microsoft SQL Server – including Stored Procedures and Triggers
•   Javascript Frameworks (JQuery/Mootools/DHTMLX)
•   JSON/XML/SOAP
•   Microsoft IIS Administration
•   Security Protocols (SSL, Encryption)

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org