A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 09:20:07 am
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Tulsa create more Roundabouts?  (Read 16956 times)
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2012, 06:28:01 pm »

I believe that is the after, apparently with a bunch of parents blocking up the works while picking their kids up from school. It's mostly circular now, whereas before it was more oddly shaped.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
AquaMan
City Father

Just Cruz'n

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2012, 06:28:36 pm »

No, Tulsa has too many run-abouts as it is, they also started to make alot of run-abouts in Hillard, Ohio (Columbus, Ohio suburb) back in the late 1990's and I hated them, many drivers don't know how to use them correctly. Run-abouts are all over Europe and seem to work well there. Please no more in Tulsa.

How many do we have in Tulsa? Two? Not a very large sample.

onward...through the fog
dbacks fan
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 07:51:51 pm »

And one is truly a roundabout, the other not so much.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2012, 11:13:50 am »

How many do we have in Tulsa? Two? Not a very large sample.

I can only think of two, and one more planned.

OMG IT'S A 50% INCREASE!
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2012, 11:41:19 am »

I can only think of two, and one more planned.

OMG IT'S A 50% INCREASE!

It's a good thing we already have two.  If we only had one, one more would be a 100% INCREASE!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org