A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:33:51 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The law is not subject to the whims of stubborn rulers"- Senator Obama  (Read 35834 times)
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2011, 04:07:34 pm »

It's not about agreeing with one another, it's about the big ol' bandaids that your side's regulars use to nurse the wounds after one of you gets attacked. If I ding RM on something, he's a big enough guy to take care of himself. Still, that won't stop T from jumping to his defense as if he is RM's older brother. That's precisely what happened here, AGAIN. I bet a majority of our flame wars would end quickly if we would jest leave the squabblers alone. And before anyone goes all Rodney King and suggest we should all just get along, ain't going to happen.

Stop the name calling and personal attacks, the calling out of anyone you have an issue with and perhaps things would get better.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2011, 04:09:22 pm »

Stop the name calling and personal attacks, the calling out of anyone you have an issue with and perhaps things would get better.
Up yours T. Damned hypocrite. You and the dooshy forum cop are the worst exhibitors of my point.

edited.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2011, 04:10:15 pm »

Up yours T. Damned hypocrite.

Ta daaaaaa
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2011, 04:13:02 pm »

Ta daaaaaa

Oh. You got me...

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2011, 04:18:08 pm »

Oh. You got me...

Should've parried my lunge.
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2011, 04:23:06 pm »

Up yours T. Damned hypocrite. You and the dooshy forum cop are the worst exhibitors of my point.

edited.

hook line and sinker  You can't  resist the ad hominem.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2011, 04:27:07 pm »

hook line and sinker  You can't  resist the ad hominem.

Seriously, he just can't help it.

Good luck to you G.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2011, 04:35:13 pm »

Seriously, he just can't help it.

Good luck to you G.

I freakin knew this would happen. What is it with you guys? Are you the same person, or do you live together, do you have each other on speed dial? Seriously, this is very creepy how fast you can run to each other. I may really need to get that mental bleach to erase that Spock & Kirk image in the tub together. It's getting too real.

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2011, 04:37:06 pm »

What's with your infinite supply of bad attitude?

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2011, 04:44:31 pm »

What's with your infinite supply of bad attitude?

Are you freakin kidding me? You are the most contrary person in this forum and you ask me about bad attitude? I am maxed out on that back-biting/whiny little clique that's in this forum. I feel like I am talking to these people in here.

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2011, 04:47:45 pm »

Are you freakin kidding me? You are the most contrary person in this forum and you ask me about bad attitude? I am maxed out on that back-biting/whiny little clique that's in this forum. I feel like I am talking to these people in here.
I'm sure you do think I'm quite contrary, given that I disagree with you on almost everything political.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2011, 04:52:17 pm »

I'm sure you do think I'm quite contrary, given that I disagree with you on almost everything political.

You are probably right, but to your credit you are not part of that teenage girl nonsense.

Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2011, 05:28:44 pm »

Who's doing the whining now?

Have you ever stopped to think that the reason no one comes to your defense is because nobody likes you?

I've heard that you have this set up as your 'online persona'.  Usually, you want a persona to make people take you seriously, maybe even like you a little.

You're doing it wrong, Tony.

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2011, 05:59:16 pm »

Way to go. A real opinion and a relevant thought.

Please explain how the War Powers Act is unconstitutional. I really do care to discuss this.

I am a bit busy with a project, so I do not have the time to map out my entire legal basis for my opinion on the WPA. In a nutshell, I do not think Congress has any business interfering with the presidential power to use force to protect the country.

nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2011, 06:12:28 pm »

I am a bit busy with a project, so I do not have the time to map out my entire legal basis for my opinion on the WPA. In a nutshell, I do not think Congress has any business interfering with the presidential power to use force to protect the country.
But they do have the power to cut off funding for anything they damn well please, surely?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org