A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:42:30 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yikes!  (Read 9823 times)
Cats Cats Cats
City Father

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 09:02:10 am »

Probably not. But I am not preaching to all of America about eating healthy either. Do you? Now, you will excuse me while I step outside to smoke a cigarette like Barack does (did) and then start talking again about healthy lifestyles.

No, you choose other things to preach about.  You don't meet your own standards either.  So.. I guess quit preaching?
nathanm
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 10:43:54 am »

In guido's world, the perfect is in fact the enemy of the good.

"Labor is prior to and independent of capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration" --Abraham Lincoln
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 03:54:56 pm »

Saw this on Drudge.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 03:56:55 pm »

Saw this on Drudge.

Damn, does she have any freaking friends?

If she does, they lie big time.  "no, no, you look lovely.  Huge print shirt?  All the rage.  Now get on out there and make us proud."

guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 04:50:09 pm »

Damn, does she have any freaking friends?

If she does, they lie big time.  "no, no, you look lovely.  Huge print shirt?  All the rage.  Now get on out there and make us proud."

Oh she has friends. But there is only so much they can do because some things can't be fixed.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 09:42:13 pm »

Oh she has friends. But there is only so much they can do because some things can't be fixed.

They don't have to fix her.  She could get by with a little help from her friends.
dbacks fan
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2011, 10:09:57 pm »

Thank you John,Paul, George and Ringo.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 12:56:31 pm »

Thank you John,Paul, George and Ringo.

Now something from "sexy sadie"
sauerkraut
City Father

I Conquered The 2013 -2015 Polar Bear Plunge!!

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2011, 01:23:44 pm »

You are welcome to that opinion. I just ignore her since looking at her conjures up the whole "practice what you preach" thing.

Al Gore is the same way he tells everyone else to ride the bus, buy a tiny car or bike to work and he flys all over on a private jet and heats and cools a 10,000 square foot house. Talk about a carbon footprint...

Proud Global  Warming Deiner! Earth Is Getting Colder NOT Warmer!
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2011, 01:24:39 pm »

Al Gore is the same way he tells everyone else to ride the bus, buy a tiny car or bike to work and he flys all over on a private jet and heats and cools a 10,000 square foot house. Talk about a carbon footprint...

Yes, that
Hoss
I'm a Daft Punk
T-Town Elder

I might be moving to Anguilla soon...

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2011, 02:06:09 pm »

I'm betting it's better than your old Ford beater with all that smoke as you drive across the bridge to Council Bluffs...

In the words of Ron White...

"You can't fix stupid"...

Libertarianism is a system of beliefs for people who think adolescence is the epitome of human achievement.

Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.  Also great news: world famine is over because I just ate - Stephen Colbert.

Somebody find Guido an ambulance to chase...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org