A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:57:48 am
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your Sunday Tulsa World May Be Worth $1,000  (Read 20951 times)
garzaglass
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2011, 12:27:16 pm »

I'm not much up on text messaging so, What the he!! does that mean ?
I may be a old dog but I like new tricks so there again.
What web site are you referring too that will open my eyes to coupon mecca ?
Maybe I too can ROFLMNGQRXYNZ

Also this was not directed at you zstyles. It is intended for our newbee who knows all and tells nothing.

Newbee?  LOL Hi POT.  again, I just don't think it would be worth it for you.  you might want to give up that dream.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2011, 12:36:20 pm »

Newbee?  LOL Hi POT.  again, I just don't think it would be worth it for you.  you might want to give up that dream.

12 posts and your not new here......ok
and there again ya got me with the HI POT ?

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
garzaglass
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2011, 12:41:22 pm »

12 posts and your not new here......ok
and there again ya got me with the HI POT ?

Yeah I thought you might understand that phrase.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2011, 12:48:13 pm »

Yeah I thought you might understand that phrase.

No I still have no idea what you are referring too and where is that elusive web site that you are so on about ?

garzaglass
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2011, 12:50:38 pm »

No I still have no idea what you are referring too and where is that elusive web site that you are so on about ?

figures.  one of them is www.moneysavingqueen.com and there are many more (coupondivas.com ect.) but again, I don't think you should look into it anymore.  it might hurt.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2011, 01:02:56 pm »

figures.  one of them is www.moneysavingqueen.com and there are many more (coupondivas.com ect.) but again, I don't think you should look into it anymore.  it might hurt.

Good lord dude. Money saving queen is not anything new or anymore helpful than just going to pch coupons yourself. Thats all her website does is redirect you to some other site. This whole coversation was about dumpster diving people getting newspaper coupons dangerously.
Im going to start getting the Sunday paper and check and see if they have changed since I last took the paper.
I sure was hoping that you had better websites then the ones I already knew about.
Oh well, keep it real and keep on extreming.  Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org