A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 03:43:50 pm
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulsa World: County OKs funds for land for a new juvenile justice center  (Read 70756 times)
Markk
Civic Leader

« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2017, 05:51:41 am »

I agree.
It doesn't really make those few blocks on Archer any worse than they already are.
I'm just happy nobody took that talk radio jerk's advice to put it at Roosevelt School/Owen Park -- TSAS is moving there for the fall.

Are you referring to Eddie Huff, or Pat Campbell?  Campbell is at least somewhat entertaining.  Huff is damn near impossible to listen to.  Clearly articulating a single thought is a real challenge for him.  His fascination with Sambo and Quimbo baffles me.
SXSW
City Father

« Reply #151 on: March 31, 2018, 03:03:21 pm »

A general contractor has been selected for this project and work is slated to begin in late April. 

Latest rendering along Archer:

DTowner
City Father

« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2018, 11:32:23 am »

A general contractor has been selected for this project and work is slated to begin in late April. 

Latest rendering along Archer:

Looks like a corrections facility with some shipping containers added in an attempt to give some hipness vibe.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org