A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:36:20 am
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Busted!  (Read 12050 times)
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« on: May 19, 2011, 11:19:33 am »

We gotta be so proud of the "law and order" types in this state.  (This would be a philanthropic opportunity for some lawyer trying to make a name for himself/herself as a philanthropic humanitarian...)

Personally, I resent having to house, feed and clothe her for such bogus BS.

http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-woman-gets-12-years-for-30-of-pot-20110518,0,2171777.story

« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 11:21:14 am by heironymouspasparagus » Logged

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 11:36:30 am »

That's a total waste of taxpayer money.  And yet a court would do nothing if she'd simply been drunk around her kids.

Way to go Oklahoma!

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
patric
T-Town Elder

These Aren't the Droids You're Looking For

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 11:41:20 am »

OBNDD actually wrote a law that allows up to a life sentence for having burned marijuana in your possession (hash), and the legislature passed it the same week the governor cut education spending.
We sure have our priorities straight.

"Tulsa will lay off police and firemen before we will cut back on unnecessarily wasteful streetlights."  -- March 18, 2009 TulsaNow Forum
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 11:46:40 am »

This might change a few of our legislators!

* 161584.jpg (14.98 KB - downloaded 435 times.)
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 01:03:41 pm »

This might change a few of our legislators!

So that's what's wrong with Sally.  Maybe if she would fire up a fatty she would chill out.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 01:11:13 pm »

NO! She's not that type. Maybe if she just read her bible she'd understand Jesus. Second thought, with the help of a tutor she might realize that the message is "do no harm" and not "police all subversives."

* drunx.jpg (9.27 KB - downloaded 426 times.)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 01:13:15 pm by Teatownclown » Logged
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 02:41:59 pm »

I think Jesus said something about cutting the corporate tax rate, eliminating entitlement programs and the estate tax, as well as bombing the daylights out of anyone we find disagreeable, but for some odd reason I can't seem to find that passage in my Bible.

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 02:45:46 pm »

I think Jesus said something about cutting the corporate tax rate, eliminating entitlement programs and the estate tax, as well as bombing the daylights out of anyone we find disagreeable, but for some odd reason I can't seem to find that passage in my Bible.

Which version do you have?
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 02:47:53 pm »

Which version do you have?

Well played.  Someone is on their game today.  Did someone say "busted" and "Jesus"?

« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 02:50:08 pm by Conan71 » Logged

Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 02:53:37 pm »

Jah boy! Grin

* godwanted.jpg (50.8 KB - downloaded 430 times.)
Gaspar
T-Town Elder

Connoisseur of fine bacon.

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2011, 02:54:18 pm »

It's in the Parables of Clinton but under the Book of Bush chapter 2 verse 3-8.

When attacked by a mob of clowns, always go for the juggler.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2011, 03:24:51 pm »

Given the sentence, I went to OSCN to see what her criminal history was. Nothing much there. Did not go to the federal sites though.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Ed W
City Father

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2011, 03:30:38 pm »

Well played.  Someone is on their game today.  Did someone say "busted" and "Jesus"?

You know, had she been on the Titanic, there's no possibility she would have drowned.  Or is it 'drown'.  I always get confused by those two despite the close scrutiny...

Ed

May you live in interesting times.
Teatownclown
City Father

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2011, 03:30:54 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asf4InKVo8k[/youtube]

The Tulsa World has been running a series about this....they just won't go this far!
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2011, 08:16:05 pm »

Someone is slipping off into old behaviors...

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org