A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:50:41 am
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arby's  (Read 17444 times)
rdj
City Father

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2011, 09:01:37 am »

I had lunch at The Hamlet on 91st & Sheridan the other day.  The hot ham and cheese sandwich was very good.  Served with tabouli & chips for $6.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2011, 09:19:15 am »

Not exactly a pastrami on rye but we stopped at a Bueno to get our fix the other day and the portions were sad.

I'm sure the smaller amount of fat and calories was a good thing but these tacos looked like they were made by Chef Smurf.

I held one of them up with my index and thumb and asked my wife "What the crap is this?".
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2011, 10:08:26 am »

I had lunch at The Hamlet on 91st & Sheridan the other day.  The hot ham and cheese sandwich was very good.  Served with tabouli & chips for $6.

Yum!  I forgot about Hamlet!  (Shows how long it has been since I was there...)

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2011, 11:17:39 am »

For those not in the know, Boston Deli is at 61st & Sheridan in the center off the NW corner.

Do they sell fresh sliced meats and cheeses to go or do they only sell sandwiches?

rdj
City Father

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2011, 12:42:37 pm »

Do they sell fresh sliced meats and cheeses to go or do they only sell sandwiches?

Last I was there, yes.  I believe there is even a separate entrance on the south side of the building.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2011, 03:06:05 pm »

Had the Italian beef sandwich at Savastanos. Massive sandwich with awesome flavor.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 05:17:43 pm »

Had the Italian beef sandwich at Savastanos. Massive sandwich with awesome flavor.

I'm convinced everything at Savastano's is massive.  If I lived much closer to Savastano's I'd be massive as well.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 05:20:13 pm »

I'm convinced everything at Savastano's is massive.  If I lived much closer to Savastano's I'd be massive as well.

Buy a large deep dish and feed on it for a few days.  You'll be able to avoid that place for months.  Worked for me.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 05:21:40 pm »

Buy a large deep dish and feed on it for a few days.  You'll be able to avoid that place for months.  Worked for me.
I did that once. Used it for bench pressing.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2011, 05:26:21 pm »

I did that once. Used it for bench pressing.

At first I really enjoyed it but by the end it was just kind of sad...
heironymouspasparagus
T-Town Elder

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2012, 01:52:14 pm »

We got a couple of hams from Hamlet for the Christmas celebrations.  Yum!
Gotta go back more - has been too long.

"So he brandished a gun, never shot anyone or anything right?"  --TeeDub, 17 Feb 2018.

I don’t share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently.  I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org