A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:11:47 am
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Walk at Tulsa Hills  (Read 131619 times)
Stanley1
Activist

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 02:55:37 pm »

I hope it's not Chuy's.  Chuy's and Ted's are two of my least favorite mexican restaurants, and they'd be the two they put on my side of town.
AngieB
Proud Westsider
City Father

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2013, 06:43:00 am »

I hope it's not Chuy's.  Chuy's and Ted's are two of my least favorite mexican restaurants, and they'd be the two they put on my side of town.

I like Chuy's, but I don't see returning to Ted's. We tried Ted's because it is close. It was good. I liked it...I liked it because it tasted exactly like El Rancho Grande. Only more expensive. I'll stick with our beloved ERG.
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2013, 02:08:13 pm »

I really like Chuys, I'm a fan of Green Chili stuff. Plus no-one else has a Nacho car.

Ted's is a "pass" for me.
Ibanez
City Father

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2013, 08:45:36 am »

I really like Chuys, I'm a fan of Green Chili stuff. Plus no-one else has a Nacho car.

I like Chuy's as well. Ted's is pretty meh. When the first one here opened it was very good, especially their tamales. Since then it has been very hit or miss. Not a fan of inconsistency so Ted's has mostly dropped out of our rotation.
SouthTulsaCountyDude
Activist

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2013, 07:23:18 am »

Ready for this to be announced already.   The wait is killing me.   Smiley
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2013, 08:24:50 am »

Green chile as in New Mexican style?

Something worth the drive for anyone who loves authentic New Mexican red or green chile is the Green Chile Kitchen in Yukon

http://greenchilekitchen.com/gckrt66/

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2013, 07:04:07 am »

Green chile as in New Mexican style?

Most mexican restaurants want to put red sauce or queso on everything. Chuy's has a whole list of sauces to choose from, and two of them are Green Chile sauces. You can also get Green Chile rice.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2013, 09:39:44 pm »

Most mexican restaurants want to put red sauce or queso on everything. Chuy's has a whole list of sauces to choose from, and two of them are Green Chile sauces. You can also get Green Chile rice.

Ate at Green Chile Kitchen in Yukon today... pretty hard to beat for authentic NM green and red Wink  Will have to try Chuy's.  The only place we have in Tulsa which claims some sort of Santa Fe style cuisine is Cafe Ole'.  Their idea of green chile is a re-worked tomatillo salsa, nowhere close.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
SouthTulsaCountyDude
Activist

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2013, 08:07:12 pm »

Forum search gives me this thread.  Thought it had been talked about it more recently.

New LOI's signed on this project.  Large entertainment tenant  (Dave & Busters-esque) signed yesterday.  Second Tulsa location of a regional Mexican food chain recently signed an LOI as well.  Several other national tenants close to LOI's that were waiting on the entertainment anchor to sign.

any more news?Huh       
LeGenDz
Activist

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2013, 01:54:40 pm »

Blue Cross building: The former Blue Cross building at 1251 S. Boulder Ave. was under contract for purchase by First United Methodist Church, though church officials said they ultimately passed on the purchase and the building was acquired by a local group of investors including local attorney Gail Runnels.

rdj
City Father

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2013, 09:34:33 am »

A piece of this development will be discussed at the Board of Adjustment today.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
SouthTulsaCountyDude
Activist

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2013, 04:38:27 pm »

A piece of this development will be discussed at the Board of Adjustment today.

What was discussed exactly?   details?Huh
rdj
City Father

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2013, 07:48:12 am »

The Board of Adjustment was asked to define what section of the zoning code a "Main Event" would fall under to determine how to apply zoning requirements.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
SouthTulsaCountyDude
Activist

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2013, 08:23:56 pm »

The Board of Adjustment was asked to define what section of the zoning code a "Main Event" would fall under to determine how to apply zoning requirements.

when will that be known??    also, anymore details?
brettakins
Activist

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2013, 01:14:20 pm »

[youtube]IuXdPq9Ey5k[/youtube]

[youtube]vf1Jd-eCbSw[/youtube]

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org