A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:33:20 pm
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Walk at Tulsa Hills  (Read 131589 times)
railfan955
« on: May 05, 2011, 05:29:34 pm »

Does anybody know about the progress of construction starting on the Walk at Tulsa Hills? I thought they were going to start sometime this spring but it looks like no signs have been posted up yet. I assume they are waitng for city council approval, but that should've already happened by now unless it has something to do with maybe the job market or something.
rdj
City Father

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 07:02:10 am »

Forum search gives me this thread.  Thought it had been talked about it more recently.

New LOI's signed on this project.  Large entertainment tenant  (Dave & Busters-esque) signed yesterday.  Second Tulsa location of a regional Mexican food chain recently signed an LOI as well.  Several other national tenants close to LOI's that were waiting on the entertainment anchor to sign.

Live Generous.  Live Blessed.
In_Tulsa
Citizen

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 09:28:33 am »

I hope it's a full size Dave and Busters!
rdj
City Father

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 07:32:03 am »

Not a Dave & Busters.  Texas based entertainment chain.  Sort of a Incredible Pizza meets Dave & Busters.

BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 11:35:17 am »

Not a Dave & Busters.  Texas based entertainment chain.  Sort of a Incredible Pizza meets Dave & Busters.

Wild Guess:
http://barcadiabars.com/
Oil Capital
City Father

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2013, 01:14:28 pm »

More likely:  http://www.gattispizza.com/about_GT.php

Townsend
T-Town Elder

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2013, 01:36:14 pm »

So a germaphobe's worst nightmare.
DolfanBob
City Father

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2013, 02:25:12 pm »

How long ago did we have a Mr Gatti's Pizza?

Changing opinions one mistake at a time.
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 02:54:33 pm »

So a germaphobe's worst nightmare.

Can I get into a sterile hamster ball at the door?

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
BKDotCom
City Father

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2013, 09:31:48 pm »

Indeed.
your google-foo is strong  (or you've heard of em before)
TheTed
City Father

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2013, 10:55:57 am »

Whenever I see a new suburban development called "The ____ at ___" I imagine a big dartboard at the developer's office that they use to fill in the nouns.

LeGenDz
Activist

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2013, 01:01:46 pm »

Main Event would have been nice

http://www.mainevent.com/

SouthTulsaCountyDude
Activist

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2013, 03:53:55 pm »

Forum search gives me this thread.  Thought it had been talked about it more recently.

New LOI's signed on this project.  Large entertainment tenant  (Dave & Busters-esque) signed yesterday.  Second Tulsa location of a regional Mexican food chain recently signed an LOI as well.  Several other national tenants close to LOI's that were waiting on the entertainment anchor to sign.

Thanks for the update.    I knew this project was not with the original developer (Garrett Moore Company)... and is now with Parkes Development.

Second location of regional mexican food?    Chuys?   

Other national tenants that were waiting on LOI until an entertainment anchor was sign.... can you elaborate?   

RDJ..... do you know when they will make an announcement?     when will start the project???
rdj
City Father

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2013, 08:00:30 am »

Not real sure when it'll all be announced.  Still working to sign LOI's on other tenants, once that is done they'll go public.

DowntownDan
City Father

« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2013, 12:08:35 pm »

Whenever I see a new suburban development called "The ____ at ___" I imagine a big dartboard at the developer's office that they use to fill in the nouns.

And are required to throw in as many "e" 's as possible, i.e.,  "The Shoppes at Theatre Pointe"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org