A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:30:29 am
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wrangler's BBQ  (Read 6109 times)
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« on: May 04, 2011, 09:24:17 am »

Location(s) Being Reviewed: 71st, west of Memorial
Date/Time of Visit:
Quality of Food (1-5): 5
Menu/Food Options (1-5): 4
Quality of Service (1-5): 4
Atmosphere (1-5): 3
Overall Rating (1-5): 5
Price ($-$$$$$): $$$
What makes this restaurant unique: Some of the best BBQ in town, no frills, good prices. No indoor seating.

Tell us about your experience: I've tried almost every BBQ place in town but if I want good, I come here. For $25, you can feed 6 people on some of the best smoked meats and homemade sauce in NE Oklahoma. Family packs come with a loaf of bread, pint of sauce, pickles, peppers, onions and a ton of meat. Every bite is smokey, moist and tender. This place is run by a couple who previously only sold out of a truck at fairs and other events and their current location isn't much bigger. Food is sold in a drive-through only.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 09:39:48 am by sgrizzle » Logged
TeeDub
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 12:22:06 pm »

The inside of your car must be pretty damn wonderful to get a 3 in atmosphere.   Something stinks about your review.

Are you sure you don't work for the urban tulsa?
sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 01:13:27 pm »

The inside of your car must be pretty damn wonderful to get a 3 in atmosphere.   Something stinks about your review.

Are you sure you don't work for the urban tulsa?

3 is middle of the road. I can't really give them a good or bad since there is no real atmosphere to review.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 01:16:39 pm »

3 is middle of the road. I can't really give them a good or bad since there is no real atmosphere to review.

How about an "N/A"?  I haven't done a review so I don't know the form.

Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 01:20:45 pm »

They have that problem with the cafeteria on the space station as well.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 01:22:58 pm »

I rarely get as far north as 71st but I might give it a try.  On street view it looks like it is between Arbys and a building with a yellow roof.  Is that it?

Is there a best time of day?

sgrizzle
Kung Fu Treachery
T-Town Elder

Inconceivable!

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 03:07:57 pm »

I rarely get as far north as 71st but I might give it a try.  On street view it looks like it is between Arbys and a building with a yellow roof.  Is that it?

Is there a best time of day?

Yes

I believe they are open 11-7 Tuesday-Friday and some smaller hours on saturday
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 05:09:10 pm »

They have/had good burgers as well. It's been a few years since I went there.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org