A grassroots organization focused on the intelligent and sustainable development, preservation and revitalization of Tulsa.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:13:04 pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Psychosis  (Read 86604 times)
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2011, 07:56:51 am »

Guido never lets reality get in the way of an argument, when confronted by facts he doesn’t like he finds it easier to just change the argument. He knows that the McCain thing only came up when the Tea Party idiots started in with the stupid claims that Obama was born in Kenya. Which aside from all the evidence regarding his being born in Hawaii is particularly stupid because:

a.   Obama’s mother was American and therefore by law he is too and is eligible to be president even if he was born on the moon.
b.   McCain admittedly wasn’t born in the US, but his parents were so go see point a.

What is awesome about this train of logic is that it dovetails perfectly with another hard right obsession:  anchor babies!
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2011, 09:09:54 am »

Could someone in here find a post of mine wherein I declare myself a "birther"?

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=15305.0

And the tea party was responsible for McCain birther stuff? Someone needs a history class because the tea party came to be after the 2008 election and after RM ran with his McCain birther crap.

Perhaps next time Swake you would look at "reality" before you get your panties all wadded up over nothing.

Someone get Hoss a pacifier.
RecycleMichael
truth teller
T-Town Elder

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 09:16:24 am »

It was me who questioned the rules on candidates being born outside the country. I asked if people would trust him in response to the Obama birthplace chatter.

Why does the place of birth matter? It has as much relevance the month and date you were born. We all know that Leo people are the best leaders.

My parents were in Europe when I was born so my aunt and uncle had me instead.

Power is nothing till you use it.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2011, 09:18:22 am »

It was me who questioned the rules on candidates being born outside the country. I asked if people would trust him in response to the Obama birthplace chatter.

Why does the place of birth matter? It has as much relevance the month and date you were born. We all know that Leo people are the best leaders.

By today's definition that makes you a birther! And who knew you were part of the tea party (at least in Swake's mind).

swake
T-Town Elder

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 09:45:55 am »

Could someone in here find a post of mine wherein I declare myself a "birther"?

http://www.tulsanow.org/forum/index.php?topic=15305.0

And the tea party was responsible for McCain birther stuff? Someone needs a history class because the tea party came to be after the 2008 election and after RM ran with his McCain birther crap.

Perhaps next time Swake you would look at "reality" before you get your panties all wadded up over nothing.

The people that call themselves the Tea Party are same ones who were and still are making the claims. Tea Party is just the current faddish moniker. And it's the same people funding them too. The Tea Party could just as easily be called the Koch Oil Party.
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 09:57:19 am »

The people that call themselves the Tea Party are same ones who were and still are making the claims. Tea Party is just the current faddish moniker. And it's the same people funding them too. The Tea Party could just as easily be called the Koch Oil Party.
That's a fairly decent attempt to salvage your weak tea logic, but still:

And by the way, your stab was specific to the tea party and no one else. Take your lumps and move on...

Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2011, 11:40:03 am »

If you had been a girl would your name be Denise?  How come your name isn't Denephew?

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2011, 09:57:53 pm »

So are you suggesting that I should, as a Leo, run for office?
guido911
T-Town Elder

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2011, 10:03:35 pm »

So are you suggesting that I should, as a Leo, run for office?

As a Leo, I KNEW I had a political future.  Grin

custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2011, 10:57:48 pm »

As a Leo, I KNEW I had a political future.  Grin
Wait, I share an astrilogical sign as you? Crap, now I have to go and change zodiacs.  The paperwork is going to be endless on this one.
we vs us
City Father

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2011, 11:58:51 am »

It's hard to believe that only %32 of Republicans believe POTUS OBAMA was born in the US.
http://thepage.time.com/2011/04/21/birther-party/

If you too believe he was born in the US, please reply. Otherwise, we will count you in the birther category (you have 5 days to respond to the facts). So speak up if you believe POTUS OBAMA was born in the US.

I betcha it's %10 here at TNF. Shocked

So using the 2008 number of registered Republicans (55 mil), roughly 37.4 million people think Obama isn't American. 

That's a smile ton of people. 

The question that should naturally arise is, how do that many Americans still believe something that is provably false?
Teatownclown
City Father

Put the "fun" back into dysfunctional, Tulsa!

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2011, 11:12:54 am »

My favorite part of the Bible is where Jesus gives money to the rich, tells the poor to suck it up and asks for Caesar’s birth certificate
Conan71
Recovering Republican
T-Town Elder

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2011, 11:22:19 am »

Wait, I share an astrilogical sign as you? Crap, now I have to go and change zodiacs.  The paperwork is going to be endless on this one.

Call Obama's people.  They can generate a new birth certificate, but it will take a couple of years.

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first” -Ronald Reagan
custosnox
Fly in the Ointment
City Father

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2011, 11:35:17 am »

Call Obama's people.  They can generate a new birth certificate, but it will take a couple of years.
But I thought that was only good for recreating where you were born, not when.  I'm starting to see the possibilities of reliving my 20's.
Red Arrow
T-Town Elder

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2011, 11:46:53 am »

Until about 2016?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by TulsaConnect and Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines

Mission

"TulsaNow's Mission is to help Tulsa become the most vibrant, diverse, sustainable and prosperous city of our size. We achieve this by focusing on the development of Tulsa's distinctive identity and economic growth around a dynamic, urban core, complemented by a constellation of livable, thriving communities."
more...

Contact

2210 S Main St.
Tulsa, OK 74114
(918) 409-2669
info@tulsanow.org